Best Blender For Juicing may be an excellent way to add extra nutrients to your daily diet or just enjoy your fruits and veggies. Fortunately, you do not require a committed juicer to produce delicious, healthful juice in your home. If you decide on the ideal blender, it is possible to juice to your heart’s content.
Table of Contents
- 1 However, how can you find a version that will work nicely as a juicer?
- 2 Juicing vs. Blending – What is the Difference?
- 3 What Type of Blenders May Be Used for nourishment?
- 4 Things To Consider When Shopping For Blenders
- 5 Top Rated 10 Best Blender For Juicing Brand
- 5.1 Ninja BL770 Blender – Best Total
- 5.2 Juicing using a Vitamix Professional-Grade Blender – Vitamix 5200
- 5.3 Oster Pro 1200 Juice Blender – Greatest Value
- 5.4 Fusion Blade Blender
- 5.5 Juicing using a Blendtec Designer Series Blender – Blendtec Designer 650
- 5.6 Breville BBL620 Juicer Blender
- 5.7 Blender Combo
- 5.8 Cuisinart CPB-380 Hurricane Juicing Blender
- 5.9 K400 Variable Speed Blender
- 5.10 FORTON Mixer Blender
- 6 FAQ
- 7 Conclusion
However, how can you find a version that will work nicely as a juicer?
We are here to help with this guide to the ten best cheap blenders for juicing. We analyzed all the most excellent blenders and came up with this listing of comprehensive testimonials, comparing layout, cost, durability, juice quality, and guarantee that will assist you.
Read on for our standing of the 10 top versions, and stick out for the purchaser’s guide if you wonder what features will matter the most to you.
Juicing vs. Blending – What is the Difference?
The very first (and self-explanatory) query for me personally was – what’s the difference between mixing and juicing, if any? And, I’ve found that there’s a difference.
Entirely only – The juicing extracts the liquid in the fruit or vegetable, leaving behind the pulp and fiber. Can you remember those childhood days of employing a guide squeezer?
You’d twist and scatter the half orange onto the reamer. Then you’d tip the juice from the container in which it had accumulated. After what looked like lots of challenging work, you ended up with half of a glass of juice and a few tired arm muscles.
Now’s mechanical washing machines will spin or crush the components, separating the pulp’s juice into different compartments. The liquid is precisely what you keep, along with the pulp generally gets thrown off.
Since you can’t do mixing readily by hand, you will need the support of a machine. Blenders will chop your components employing numerous blades.
Throw in chunks or entire pieces of fruit or veggies, flip, and the device whizzes away, making a thick mix. Each of the elements, for example, pulp, juice, and fibers, stay indoors. Now, this has been the latest health trend – called a smoothie!
What Type of Blenders May Be Used for nourishment?
If you’re searching for a typical blender that may juice, you will need to make sure you’re purchasing a top ion blender with strong blades.
Low wattage blenders will not have the ability to divide the components into a pleasant enough consistency to maneuver as a juice. Most blenders can multi-task and give an array of atmospheres from juicing to mixing, grinding, chopping, and much more.
Creating a Juicer using a Blender: What are the Options?
In case you haven’t yet purchased a blender, you might wish to consider purchasing a blender using a juicer attachment. You could also discover the option of buying a juicer-blender combo.
If you currently have a blender, do not despair; there are ways to utilize your current blender. I will talk about each choice here for you:
Blender using a juicer attachment
Some blenders include additional juice pulling attachments. You’ll have to read the directions about the best way to connect the fittings to your particular machine.
These attachments permit you to combine the pulp of the fruits and vegetables into a single container and the juice to float out and pull into the following.
High-level kitchen appliances which can both combine and juice would be the most excellent option. You will realize they can bark, pulp, liquefy, chop, crush, and much more by studying the specifications. To find the very best choice of both, select a combo machine also conditions it may juice and blend.
Using your Current blender
If your blender can simply blend (that’s exactly what it was created to perform!), it is possible to turn it into a juicer with a bit of revolutionary thinking. One way is to Purchase a Universal Juicer Attachment. This attachment is a strainer center that fits several kinds of blenders.
Put it in the middle of this mixer, and then fill it with your veggies or fruit. Since the blades twist, the pulp is recorded within the strainer, and also the juice pops out through the tiny holes.
Turn on, mix for a couple of minutes, stop the machine, then pour the juice out and replicate. You are likely to get a near-perfect juice infusion separated from the pulp.
You might even cause much smoother and lighter juices in the milder mixture in a blender with water addition during the mixing process. This will produce a juice-like consistency very similar to a juicer.
In case you have some time (and patience!), you can combine, tip the contents into a strainer and squeeze the juice out. It could be challenging to work. However, you are likely to wind up getting the liquid rather than the pulp.
Things To Consider When Shopping For Blenders
Blades: Though it appears counter-intuitive, better acting blenders do not arrive with sharp edges (which often dull ). Instead, they include potent blades that endure the test of time and have the ability to pulverize virtually anything. Additionally, this makes them much easier to wash.
Size: If you do not need to maintain your blender on your countertop, start looking for a lightweight version. They are more mobile but more inclined to move about on the countertop when in use.
If you plan to maintain your blender on the countertop, you might also need to consider the elevation as some versions are too tall to fit neatly beneath kitchen cabinets.
Glass: Glass is thicker but will not retain odors or stains as quickly as plastic versions.
Most high-powered blenders don’t use glass jars since they are not guaranteed to be shatterproof, but if you genuinely want glass, start looking for one that has been pumped jolt tested (that means that you may combine ice at a canister that has come directly from the dishwasher).
Many top-performing blenders have jars manufactured from BPA-free Tritan plastic that can withstand the high-speed blades.
Wattage: Even though the blenders with greater wattage tended to do better, this wasn’t necessarily the situation. The complete design of this blender is significantly more critical in determining functionality.
Top Rated 10 Best Blender For Juicing Brand
Ninja BL770 Blender – Best Total
Our favorite blender for juicing is your Ninja BL770 Gourmet Kitchen Strategy, a reasonably-priced, strong blender with mixing, chopping, and single-serve capacities.
This 9.2-pound blender comes with an impressive 1,500-watt engine, which could manage to juice any fruit or vegetable you throw it. The bundle involves a 72-ounce plastic pitcher, a 64-ounce food processing bowl, and two 16-ounces cups together with travel lids.
Additionally, it has several blade assemblies, such as for mixing, chopping, and single-serve mixing.
The five-button interface is simple and contemporary, and we enjoyed the committed single-serve button. You will be able to juice directly to a travel cup, and this is quite suitable to get an on-the-go juice-lover.
The stainless steel blades are incredibly sharp, which makes them difficult to wash.
We discovered that the plastic containers are not incredibly durable and might crack with heavy usage in testing. Ninja provides a one-year warranty, but it just covers the engine, and the business charges shipping charges even under guarantee.
- Reasonably priced and fairly lightweight
- Stylish with a simple interface
- Includes several blending containers and blade assemblies
- Well designed for single-serve juicing.
- Powerful motor and blades
- One-year warranty
- Warranty only covers the motor and charges shipping fees.
- Less durable containers may crack.
- More difficult to clean
- The Ninja professional blender 1000 features a sleek design and outstanding performance with 1000 watts of professional power 64 ounce maximum liquid capacity
- Ninja total crushing blades gives you perfect ice crushing, blending, pureeing, and controlled processing crush ice and frozen fruit in seconds
- The 72 ounce professional blender jar is perfect for making large batches of creamy, frozen drinks and smoothies for the entire family also perfect for large batches of delicious margaritas and daiquiris
- Blast ice into snow in seconds and blend your favorite ingredients into delicious sauces, dips and smoothies
- 6 blade assembly allows you to crush ice faster and blend ingredients smoother than other blenders. To clean the motor base, use a damp cloth to wipe clean
Juicing using a Vitamix Professional-Grade Blender – Vitamix 5200
This robust Vitamix system is one of the most popular nowadays. That is because partially it’s handy for all sorts of blending. It’s also simple to use in comparison to some run-of-the-mill blender.
To this end, utilizing this blender begins by eliminating its 64 ounces—blending jar out of its foundation. After removing the lid, then you can start to fill this jar along with your preferred produce. These veggies and fruits should be pre-cut. But this version’s blades can handle bigger chunks and perhaps even whole berries.
While completing this jar, make sure you stick to the marked fill lines on either side. After reaching these traces, stop adding components. Then put the lid back to the jar and then return it to its foundation.
From that point, you may select to slip your mix till they are juice-like. But your very best juicing blender for celery is to use this model’s best speed setting to do this undertaking.
This method of use may be utilized to produce smoothies too. To do so, just use a lower rate-setting based upon your preferred consistency.
This blender also has other applications before mixing and juicing. By way of instance, this version can jojoba oil only in addition to a food processor may. Additionally, this version may make hot sauces with no need for a stove.
To do so, you have first to begin adding your foundation inventory to the device’s jar. Then, carefully insert your other soup ingredients. New cut veggies are great for this, as are little meat chunks. When those are in, you will seal the jar up and then return it to its foundation.
Following that, you will want to select among the blender’s highest rate settings. As soon as you’ve completed that, let this blender operate for 6-7 minutes. Throughout this time, the friction in the blades within this blender will produce warmth. This will get the soup to heat and mix at precisely the same moment. The outcome is a piping hot soup that’s tasty down to the last spoonful.
Usefulness for nourishment
This is unquestionably among the handy blenders for juicing. For starters, this version’s super sharp blades do not depart chunks behind on your juice combinations. At precisely the same time, this version’s large volume permits you to discuss your juices easily.
But, I am most impressed with how fast you can earn yummy juice within this blender. In my experience, it generally only takes approximately 1.5 minutes on a few of its most lavish rate settings. Following that, you get a near-perfect juice consistency that’s full of taste. Therefore, I endorse this blender entirely to be used for a juicer.
- Why The Mueller Ultra Juicer – Under it's sleek modern stainless-steel design and low counter-top footprint, it packs the 1,100 watt punch of much larger, bulkier and more expensive juicers in a fraction of the size and cost. You will be able to create a 16 oz cup of juice in seconds with less clogging and less foaming.
- Dual-speed Versatility - "1" low speed runs from 12000 to 15000 RPM for softer fruits like oranges, tomatoes and others; "2" fast speed runs from 15000 to 18000 RPM for harder fruits like carrots, celery, beets, kale and many others.
- Clean-ups Are A Snap - Culinary grade stainless-steel cutting disc is surrounded by an Italian made micro mesh filter to extract more juice, vitamins and minerals all while being easy to clean and assemble in seconds.
- Extra Large 3” Feed Chute - A safety locking arm makes sure the cover stays on tight while operating. The overload protection system shuts off the juicer if the motor were to overheat from an unstable power supply, improper assembly, idle run, etc. Designed with an anti-drip function extra large 3” feed chute which avoids spillage.
- European Engineered – American Guarantee - 100% 2 Year Warranty so you can buy with confidence and juice happily ever after.
Oster Pro 1200 Juice Blender – Greatest Value
Are you seeking to stretch your dollars? The Oster BLSTMB-CBG-000 Blender may be for you as the best blender for smoothies and juicing to the cash of everyone the models we examined.
This mild seven-pound system is quite sensibly-priced and contains a well-designed, feature-heavy body. The intuitive interface provides three guide rates and three intelligent presets, such as a committed green and frozen smoothie button.
The engine tops out at an impressive 1,200 watts, which means you won’t have difficulty completely juicing your produce. This blender includes a 48-ounce glass mixing jar plus a 24-ounce blend-in cup.
In testing, we discovered this version worked particularly well on green produce and seeds. Sad to say, the dual-direction blades are not as durable as well as the mix is rather loud.
We also found reports of replacement accessories challenging to discover. Oster supplies a 10-year all-metal drive guarantee plus a three-year satisfaction warranty.
- Inexpensive and lightweight
- Attractive with an intuitive interface
- Seven speeds, including smart presets
- Power 1,200-watt motor
- High-quality, dishwasher-safe glass jar, and smoothie cup
- Works especially well on greens and seeds
- 10-year metal drive warranty and three-year satisfaction guarantee
- Replacement parts can be hard to find
- Less durable blades
- Very loud
Fusion Blade Blender
On the lookout for an all-star high-performance blender with no high cost? This Black + Decker is your one. It was also one of the quieter versions we tested, which means you won’t need to worry about waking roomies from the a.m.
Testers noted it readily powered through rough, fibrous kale for absolutely easy green smoothies. As a result of its six-cup capability and capacity to puree fruit and ice for frozen cocktails, the Beverage Machine is excellent for people who prefer to entertain.
Plus, it is as easy to use as they come, and it made perfect ease-of-cleaning scores as a result of dishwasher-safe pieces. Consumers do whine that it doesn’t have a very long lifespan, and also, our testers noticed the jar revealed some small discoloration following testing, but it is still an excellent bang for the dollar.
Juicing using a Blendtec Designer Series Blender – Blendtec Designer 650
Each version in the Blendtec Designer collection is somewhat different. All models within this line are capable of creating healthy beverages, however. To do so, you will want to begin by chopping up your favorite veggies and fruits.
You won’t need to fret about the chunk size also much due to this version’s capacity—this version’s 90 ounces. Jar and super powerful blades let it create quick work of even the toughest produce.
As soon as you’ve added on your components, return the full jar to its foundation. Next, you will want to ensure the lid and choose your version “standard manner.” On some versions, it is going to be called that.
However, on the others, the “smoothie style” functions as its standard. In any event, pick this mode and await the process to complete. At that stage, you will have an excellent blend with a perfect texture.
This blender can create all your favorites. Not only does it make them, but it probably comprises a pre-programmed mode only for them. As an instance, say you would like to create ice cream inside this blender.
To do so, you would want to include proportioned ingredients based on your preferred recipe. Following that, you would pick the “ice cream” button on this device’s touchscreen control panel.
From that point, your blender will function as an ice cream blender using its dull blades. You might have to include more ice with time. However, the result is superb.
Usefulness for nourishment
Certainly, Blendtec Designer blender is one of the very best machine for juicing blender. That is because the models on this line include a unique “Whole Juice” style.
This mode allows the device to change its rate and power while at actions. This causes an ideal juice feel which does not need any manual input.
To use this style, all you want to do is fill this device’s extra-large jar into the fill line. After replacing the lid and putting it on the bottom, hit on the “Complete Juice” button.
Following that, it will take 50 minutes for your blender to juice all your components correctly. After that finishes, you will have a juice mix that rivals what a juice bar could produce.
But, not all of the Blendtec versions arrive with this exceptional usage manner. If your version lacks it, then rest assured that you can still create a fantastic juice.
To do so, fill your unit’s jar as usual. After that, place your device’s rate to the medium-high range with the touchscreen. After that, run your blender to get 50-60 minutes until your mixture reaches the desired consistency.
Breville BBL620 Juicer Blender
- Environment- friendly Material :The portable juicer cup is made of food grade pp which is a kind of low inflation, high temperature resistant, high strength, high hardness, high light transmittance material ,and the blade is made of national food grade stainless steel.
- More Convenient： electric portable juicer has mini body and USB rechargeable batteries, suitable for outdoor, traveling, shopping, and any other places you want
- Powerful Functions : This personal blendercan make smoothies, juice, and baby supplementary food, this product is also water bottle, so it can be used to drink water.
- Waterproof and Washable : our personal size blender is anti-water and easy to clean it, you don’t worry about wash cup body inside.
- Safety Design: The Blender Mixer machine has a double protection function, when the cup completely fixed in the base to work. In addition, when charging, the machine can not be used, after the end of the charge can be used normally.
The Breville BBL620 Fresh & Furious Blender offers several handy features but are relatively costly and not so durable, with a powerful motor.
This thick 11.35-pound machine includes durable stainless steel blades, a 50-ounce Tritan pitcher, and automatic overload protection.
Though the mixing container has an intriguing design, the complicated interface and cheap-feeling silver plastic body create this version feels less high-end compared to its cost.
The interface comprises a timer and three presets, such as green and smoothie programs. In testing, we enjoyed the committed self-cleaning button along with also the contained juicing cone.
Our least favorite feature was that the lid, which sealed so near, had been hard to eliminate, even utilizing the attached ring pull. We also discovered this blender very loudly, using less lasting plastic parts and an engine which captured up regularly. Breville delivers a basic one-year warranty.
- Attractive blending container and durable blades
- Several presets, a timer, and a dedicated self-cleaning button.
- Includes juicing cone
- One-year warranty
- More expensive and heavier
- Complicated interface
- Very loud
- Less durable plastic components
- The motor may seize up frequently.
This well-priced and high-powered blender includes three jars: a 64-ounce pitcher for big batches, and two different personal-sized cups (32 oz and 24 ounces with a handle)
Both cups have figurines, which make it effortless to choose your smoothie to-go. It features an “infusion” button that blends smoothies at preprogrammed varying rates.
We mixed broccoli smoothies in all three jars – there weren’t any dots to be tasted! Additionally, it blasted through frozen berries effortlessly to make a delicious, equally processed daiquiri.
The foundation isn’t much more significant than preceding NutriBullet foundations, and it’s suction cups at the floor that reliably stop it from shifting about.
Just make sure you unscrew the private mixing cups in the foundation rather than the cups-it is easy to make a mess inadvertently.
Cuisinart CPB-380 Hurricane Juicing Blender
Cuisinart’s CPB-380 Hurricane Compact Juicing Blender is a lightweight, low-cost alternative with a simple interface and a compact design. Unfortunately, it is also not too useful or durable.
This streamlined 6.5-pound version has a less strong 600-watt engine and easy rotary dial controls that offer a choice of 2 rates.
The bundle involves a 32-ounce Tritan pitcher, an eight-ounce chopper cup, four-wheeled silicone straws, and two 16-ounce travel cups, single and double-walled, which you’re able to mix in.
The engine is powerful enough for fundamental juicing but will not function too on frozen fruit or vegetables that are harder.
We discovered that the machine’s plastic parts are less lasting, and the little capacity is not excellent for larger-scale juicing. Cuisinart delivers a three-year extendable guarantee, though you are going to need to pay high transport charges.
- Rotary dial controls - pulse, low and high. Cord length : 36 Inches
- 32-Oz. BPA-free Tritan jar
- 16-Oz. Double-wall Travel cup W/lock lid
- 16-Oz. Single-wall Travel cup W/lock lid
- 8-oz. Chopper cup
- Lightweight and low cost
- Simple rotary dial controls
- Includes a range of juicing containers
- Attractive, streamlined design
- Three-year extendable warranty
- Must pay shipping fees under warranty
- Small capacity
- Less durable plastic components
- Less powerful motor
K400 Variable Speed Blender
This fairly blender claims to combine “the roughest ingredients, from kale to almonds,” and it passed our evaluation with flying colors – we could not taste the kale in our smoothie, it crushed ice to snow-like consistency, and it blended chia seeds easily.
It features easy-to-use presets for crushing ice hockey, smoothies, and carbonated beverages. Additionally, a little soap and water added into the self-clean cycle ensure that no food pieces are left in hard-to-reach spots.
We discovered the “Start” button is a bit small and sometimes desired to be pressed a few times to trigger our evaluations. We love its sleek design and reduced cost point when compared with comparable high-powered blenders. You may choose from several fun colors.
FORTON Mixer Blender
Less expensive but rather hefty, the FORTON Mixer Blender is the least favorite version. This blender has a vacuum layout that is supposed to stop your juice from oxidizing, but it does not do the job well and is not durable enough for regular use.
Even though it weighs 11.82 lbs, this model works reasonably quietly. Though the vacuum feature functions, it produces better-tasting juice, which will endure for more. We discovered that it fails fast.
The less-powerful 500-watt motor can not run for over three minutes at one time and overloads quickly. The bundle involves a 50-ounce glass pitcher and a 27-ounce storage container, and a hexagonal stainless steel blade assembly.
This version will not have security features like double security locks and overheating and overload protection. It is a tall blender. Therefore it will not match on all counters.
Also, we discovered that the pitcher is more prone to leaking while mixing. FORTON supplies a 30-day money-back warranty, a one-year warranty, and quite a generous lifetime knife replacement warranty.
- Less expensive
- Glass pitcher and hexagonal blades
- Vacuum design prevents juice oxidation
- 30-day money-back guarantee, one-year warranty, and lifetime blade replacement
- Several safety features
- Fairly quiet
- Motor overloads easily
- Vacuum feature is prone to failure
- Less powerful motor
- Too tall to fit on some counters
- ✅One Step to a Fresh Life: It is easy and fast to get juicing. Just load your ingredients into the cup. Press or let go the bin to switch the juicer on or off. With the all sided design,the cup can be placed perfectly without being examined and directed on the mixer. You can enjoy juice,milk shake,puree,fruit and vegetable drinks,complementary food and more immediately.
- ✅Easily Carried Double Duty Cup: Made of the material tritan normally used in infant items,the cup is safe to use. With the silica gel seal rings inside and the cover outside,the fitting lid is designed to be double deck leak and dust proof. Therefore the cup can be stored in a bag or purse without spilling. A slag remover is also included. After juicing,put the remover on the brim of the cup,you can enjoy a perfect glass of juice because the juice froth will have been effectively removed.
- ✅Stronger and Smoother: the powerful motor together with four stainless steel mixing blades can make smoother juice and crushed ice. With the special three dimensional structure,the machine performance is highly improved so tastier and smoother juice can be made.
- ✅Easy Cleaning And Fast Cooling: It is convenient and efficient to clean the cup in a way of juicing.The cup is removable and will be clean enough after being flushed. The power base is suspended to achieve fast cooling and convenient moving.The gap there can also be used to place wires.
- ✅ AMERICAN GUARANTEE - We have strict quality control system, our products are put into the market after rigorous testing.
Q. How can a juicer differ from a blender?
A. As you probably know, a blender is a multi-purpose device that may crush or relive several different food types. They are even able to combine foods, like if you create a fruit beverage with milk.
However, these devices do not have some approach to filter out the tasty sections of a veggie or fruit. That is why you occasionally get seeds and other pulp on your blender-made juice.
A purpose-built juicer may extract veggie and fruit juice with no almost as many downsides. Nearly every version involves a filter system that eliminates excess pulp. Therefore, they provide more control within the juice’s consistency and feel.
Most juicers are “milder” on the produce also. Therefore, they are not as inclined to split up the numerous valuable nutrients locked on your favorite veggies and fruits.
Watch the entire comparison of juicer vs. blender to learn more.
A. Sure, you can. However, blender-made juice only cannot pile up to juice created out of a purpose-built appliance. By way of instance, blender-made juice will be thicker in regards to texture.
That is because it includes all the veggie and fruit pulp (not forgetting any seeds) Blender-made juices do not tend to last so long, either. This is probably since they chop up lots of inner nutrients, resulting in faster spoilage.
Q. Can it be a juicer better than a blender?
A. undeniably, a juicer is much better than a blender when juicing fruits, veggies, and much more. This is since a juicer was constructed for somebody like you who knows the difference between positive and negative juice.
That is the reason why a personal juicer filters out a certain quantity of pulp. This small action makes a significant difference when it comes to the overall taste and feelings.
Additionally, a juicer is much less challenging to keep on a day to day basis. That is because most contemporary versions are constructed using dishwasher-safe plastics that don’t stain or flow.
Because of this, a juicer is a much more excellent choice if you would like to have the ability to take part in your new favorite hobby daily.
The main point? Our top pick is your Ninja BL770 Gourmet Kitchen Strategy, which can be well-priced, healthy, and works nicely for juicing single parts.
If your budget is smaller, we advocate the Oster BLSTMB-CBG-000 Blender, which provides excellent value with a surprising quantity of energy and a fantastic guarantee.
Suppose you are looking around for a premium blender. In that case, you could be considering the Vitamix 1782 TurboBlend Two Speed Blender, an exceptionally smooth model that is simple to use and includes an excellent tamper.
There are many blenders on the current market, but it can be complicated to locate one that will work nicely for juicing.
We expect this list of the 10 Best Blender For Juicing to buy, full of in-depth testimonials, along with a buyer’s guide, to help you sort through your choices and select a fantastic model. Juicing does not need to be tough and does the shopping.
Last update on 2020-12-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API