As individuals work to become fitter, sodas, and juices are now famous, and there’s no more excellent way to get them than to create them yourself.
Bullet blenders reach the shops quickly and are challenging in a brief period, which means you might be wondering exactly what constitutes one thing, blender different from the other.
We have reviewed Best Bullet Blender and created a list of the top 11 selections for you. We’ll discuss a few of the pros and cons of each so that you can find a whole picture of precisely what each has to offer you.
Table of Contents
- 1 Buyer’s Guide
- 2 Top Rated 11 Best Bullet Blenders Brand
- 2.1 Ninja Food Power Nutri DUO
- 2.2 NutriBullet 12-Piece Bullet Blender – Best Total
- 2.3 Magic Bullet Blender
- 2.4 BETTER-BUILT ALTERNATIVE: BREVILLE BOSS TO GO SPORT
- 2.5 Cuisinart CPB-300 Bullet Blenders
- 2.6 Oster BLSTPB-WPK My Combination 250-Watt Blender with Travel Sport Bottle
- 2.7 CHULUX Smoothie Bullet-Blender Maker
- 2.8 Best for Coffee Drinks: Ranbem Small Blender
- 2.9 Hamilton Beach 51131 Bullet-Blender
- 2.10 Best For Babies: Baby Bullet
- 2.11 BLACK+DECKER FusionBlade Bullet Blenders
- 3 Conclusion
What’s a bullet blender?
Bullet blenders are streamlined blenders that typically combine things straight in the bullet-shaped cup that you drink from. Blades at the base churn your meals in a circular movement that compels your meals down to the blades.
The blades are sharp, and the engine is strong enough to cut through the skin and seeds of most fruits and veggies, providing one of the maximum nutritional value potentials. They are great once you will need to crush, puree, mix, or liquify superfoods.
Matters To Consider When Choosing A Bullet Blender
1. Purpose of Use:
Whether this blender will be utilized at a company, be sure to buy heavy-duty and constructed to take the constant use it will get.
If you plan to use your blender in your home, you won’t want one built as hard as ones created for industrial usage. You will want to learn how a lot of folks will use it and how frequently. This will establish the quality you want to get. In case it serves a few people daily, you will want one that is built better than you designed for use by one individual two to three times every week.
You will also need to consider if you will be drinking your product in your home or on the run. If you are just using it in your home, a blender that just includes lip rings to the cups will probably be OK. If you’re going to be making beverages and carrying them to consume while vacationing, buy one that includes lids to keep your beverages from spilling out.
The best prices on bullets range from approximately $40 to a couple hundred. You will want to find the highest quality product possible for your cash, but with the broad range of prices on the market, it is worth it to know precisely how you’re going to use the product before buying it.
If you are just trying blenders outside to see whether you like these, then start looking for you in the lower end of the purchase price range. They do the job but are not constructed to last quite so long.
If you know, you’ll use a blender every day to incorporate healthy foods in your diet plan and pay more attention to the product’s quality compared to the cost.
3. Power Level:
Bullet blenders come in a vast array of wattages. The more energy a blender has, the more finely it’ll sip your meals.
4. Quality of the Finished Product:
The quality of your final product is directly associated with the amount of electricity your blender has. The lower wattage needs that foods be peeled, seeded, and cut into little pieces to combine correctly. Despite that, you might find the final product that nonetheless has some lumps inside. Some motors are simply not strong enough to produce an entirely smooth product.
On the flip side, some are so strong you could throw food to them in massive chunks with seeds and skin intact, along with the blades will cut through them like a hot knife cuts through butter. Regardless of what you put in these blenders, you will wind up getting a smooth feel that is nice to drink.
If you would like to include as much ample nutrition as possible in your daily diet plan, the blender’s ability plays a substantial role. Many foods get nearly all their nutrients in the seeds and skin.
By way of instance, over 50 percent of the fiber within an apple is located in the skin. In case you need to skin it before mixing, you will lose half of the advantage of eating/drinking it at the first location.
5. Easy to Clean:
Some sections of bullet blenders can typically be set into your dishwasher top shelf, though other components will need to be hand-washed. If you are always in a rush, buy a simple blender to put together, take apart, and wash.
Top Rated 11 Best Bullet Blenders Brand
Ninja Food Power Nutri DUO
The Ninja Foodi Power Nutri DUO is your best price bullet blender we have analyzed. This small private blender includes two 24-ounce jars with lids so that you can easily make your beverage with you on-the-go.
Additionally, it comprises a 14-ounce jar using manually-operated rotating arms to push food to the blades to get a better mix.
It creates an incredibly slick smoothie at any of its jars. Utilizing the bigger, 14-ounce jar may produce smooth, spreadable almond butter under a moment, which will be exceptional and may also crush ice into a snow-like consistency. It is simple to clean by rinsing with water and soap, and you’re able to place the jars, lids, and blade assembly at the dishwasher.
Unfortunately, like the best blenders at target, it can not be used to combine hot ingredients. Additionally, while it’s fantastic overall build quality, its engine foundation does not feel exceptionally sturdy. Nonetheless, it works well for many different applications and is an excellent option if you’re looking for a flexible bullet blender.
- Ninja professional blender with Nutri Ninja Cups has 1100 watts of professional performance power with 3 speeds, pulse, and single serve functions
- 72 ounce total crushing pitcher pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies
- Two 16 ounce Nutri Ninja cups with to go lids are perfect for creating personalized, nutrient rich drinks to take on the go
- Dishwasher safe and BPA free parts single serve blade assembly
- Includes one 1100 watt base, 72 ounce total crushing pitcher, and two 16 ounce Nutri Ninja Cups with to go lids note: Refer user manual before use
NutriBullet 12-Piece Bullet Blender – Best Total
The best Nutribullet alternative is our preferred because of the strong 600-watt engine and its hardy, patented stainless steel blade with cyclonic action.
It is available in a set that includes one tall cup, two brief cups, a horizontal blade, an emulsifying blade, two resealable lids, a pocket nutritionist booklet, and a manual with recipes.
This blender has sufficient power to combine any foods you put into it, but it’s one big flaw. The engine runs oppositely compared to the cup screws to the bottom. This permits the cup to unscrew in the foundation as your food has been mixed.
We also discovered that the rubber seals do not always seal well. Be sure that you twist your lids tightly and confirm they’re sealed well until you choose them on the street with you. This version also includes a restricted one-year warranty.
- 600-watt motor
- Stainless steel blade with cyclonic action
- Includes cups, blades, lids, pocket nutritionist, and recipe manual
- 1-year warranty
- Cup unscrews during blending
- Cups don’t all have rubber seals
- The NutriBullet is the fastest, easiest solution for making nutrient- packed smoothies. Load it up with your favorite whole foods like nuts, berries and spinach, then push, twist and blend your way to a healthier lifestyle.
- Powerful 600-watt motor and refined nutrient-extraction blades blend whole foods into liquid fuel for your body - in seconds.
- (1) 600W motor base, (1) Extractor blade, (1) 24 oz cup, (1) to-go lid, (1) lip ring and recipe book
- Powerful stainless steel Extractor blades use Cyclonic action to break down tough ingredients. High-performance, BPA-free plastic cups are long lasting and Durable
- Hassle-free cleaning - simply twist off the blade, rinse with soap and water, and put the cups in the top rack of the dishwasher. This item comes with a 1 year Limited .
Magic Bullet Blender
Derived from Precisely the Same firm since the NutriBullet, Homeland Housewares, the Magic Bullet is a Superb premium blender.
The Magic Bullet comes outfitted with 250-watts of electricity and will whip, grind, and dip your favorite ingredients into a delightful mix.
Measuring at 13.1 x 6.93 x 10.6 inches, the Magic Bullet is the best size to store on your kitchen countertops. Meal prepping for this particular mixer is simple since you can throw numerous components into the cup once and combine until you arrive at the ideal consistency. Some clients note the Magic Bullet engine doesn’t last so long as the NutriBullet, nevertheless.
You can easily and quickly thicken vegetables like mushrooms, onions, and peppers to enhance your omelet when you are in a rush.
You could even mix nuts, berries, spinach, and almond milk or warm water to get a nutritious smoothie. Use the contained flip-top to-go lid to deliver your beverage along with you as you run errands.
Take inspiration and ideas for healthy choices from the included recipe book. This recipe novel features step-by-step directions for many delicious dishes, ranging from smoothies to dinner to desserts. Throw the cups at the upper rack of the dishwasher or wash with water and soap to wash.
- Comes with a recipe book
- Great for chopping veggies for omelets
- Great for blending smoothies and shakes
- Cups are dishwasher friendly.
- The motor does not last as long as NutriBullet.
- 11 piece blender set: Includes blender, additional blender cups, blades, recipe book & more
- The magic bullet chops, mixes, blends, whips, grinds and more. Cups are made out of high-impact plastic
- Effortlessly create your favorite meals and snacks like smoothies, omelets, sauces and dips. 250 watts high-torque power base
- Included recipe book gets you started making quick, easy, and delicious dishes from appetizers to desserts. Add 1/2 cup water for smooth blend for vegetables
BETTER-BUILT ALTERNATIVE: BREVILLE BOSS TO GO SPORT
If you’d like a better-built bullet blender, consider the Breville Boss To Move Sport. This private lender does not function, and the Ninja Foodi Power Nutri DUO, but it’s fantastic to build quality, with a suitable metal motor base that feels superior.
The composed 23-ounce jar and 15-ounce jars additionally feel hardy. It’s possible to combine a wonderful smoothie and make bar-quality crushed ice at the primary jar, and besides, it produces tacky but spreadable almond butter.
Regrettably, it is more challenging to clean if you are working with stickier foods. You might want to let it soak before washing it. Fortunately, the jars, lids blade, and blade assembly are dishwasher-safe.
If you’re trying to find the best bullet mixer together with all the ideal performance, opt for the Ninja. On the flip side, if construct quality is a priority, you might choose to consider the Breville instead.
- 12-PIECE BLENDING SET: This blender has a 285 watt power base with a stainless steel blending blade that can emulsify & liquify whole fruits & even leafy greens, plus a grinding blade that allows you to pulverize dry foods & spices.
- SIMPLE & VERSATILE: The Rocket Extract PRO comes with 5 blending tumblers that attach directly to the blades so you can enjoy a smoothie right from the cup you use to prepare it with minimal cleanup. Or you can use it to grind nuts, spices or coffee beans
- BLENDERS FOR EVERY PURPOSE: Fancy a smoothie? Or how about guacamole? Simplify kitchen prep & make healthy, delicious food & drinks with our full line of durable & versatile blenders, from the personal size Rocket Blender to the Hand Immersion Blender
- KITCHEN ESSENTIALS: BELLA offers a full range of high-quality products including air fryers, waffle irons, toasters, coffee makers, electric kettles, slow cookers, espresso machines, griddles & juicers.
- MIX IT UP: The kitchen should be fun. With BELLA It can be. We provide you with quick & convenient kitchen solutions to simplify your hectic life, including small kitchen appliances, cookware & housewares.
Cuisinart CPB-300 Bullet Blenders
The Cuisinart CPB-300 Blender includes a 350-watt engine with safety interlock and automobile stop features. The stainless steel blade may be utilized in constant low or high energy, or in a heartbeat way to chop your meals.
The engine on this blender is not potent enough to combine all foods. You almost have to set your meals a little at a time, pulverize it, and add more.
Suppose you attempt to place everything simultaneously, the engine bogs down and overheats, giving away that horrible overheating smell. It does the same thing when you attempt to crush ice or other frozen meals.
Beware if you choose your drink with you about the run. The lids tend to flow when you’re drinking from these. On the other hand, this version includes a lengthy three-year guarantee.
- 350-watt motor
- Safety interlock and auto stop
- High, low, and pulse controls
- Stainless steel blade
- 3-year warranty
- Overheating smell
- Not powerful enough to crush ice
- Bogs down easily
- Lids leak when drinking
Oster BLSTPB-WPK My Combination 250-Watt Blender with Travel Sport Bottle
These best bullet prices are intended to customize one person’s blended-beverage experience. Only throw your favorite ingredients like protein powder, fruits, and nuts to the included jar and then attach it into the 250-watt blender to get one-touch mixing.
If you would prefer a cold smoothie, then toss some ice to the mixture because this blender can ramp up itself to 400 g to crush ice.
The included sports jar is intended to make life simple. Bring this jar with you to operate, to the gym, or as you are running errands since it’s lightweight and reusable.
After your mixed smoothie is completed, simply rinse the jar and fill it with water to keep yourself hydrated daily. When you are finished with it, throw this plastic BPA-free jar into the dishwasher for a deep clean.
Should you happen to lose or split this lasting bottle, a few clients mention that replacements could be costly.
This Oster bullet blender steps in at 15.25 by five by 5 inches and weighs about 1 pound. It comes equipped with a 16-inch cord, which means it is possible to guarantee that it reaches the handiest plug in your kitchen.
Whether this blender does occur to overheat while in use features a built-in fuse that can automatically reset itself after 15 minutes of cooldown time.
If you are just beginning on your well-being journey, some clients cite that Oster includes yummy recipes in its guide, so make sure you check them out once you are skimming through.
- Great for one person
- It comes with a reusable sports travel bottle
- 250-watt motor
- Comes with recipes in the manual
- Replacement bottles are expensive
- Blend your favorite smoothie or shake right in the sport bottle
- Dishwasher safe 20 ounce BPA free plastic sport bottle
- Crush ice with 400 watts of power, 250 blending watts. One touch blending action
- Built in, resettable fuse will revive the motor in 15 minutes should it overheat
- Recipes included in the instruction manual
CHULUX Smoothie Bullet-Blender Maker
The CHULUX Smoothie Bullet Blender Maker is a fantastic blender for people on a small budget. It’s a 300-watt motor that spins four blades to chop your food up.
We did discover this blender is not potent enough to block ice or food economically. It does fine at first, once the blades are sharpest. As soon as they start to dull, but the motor can not take excess taxation.
As soon as you’ve your food in the jar, simply hit the power button to turn the device on. Following the blender has completed its magic, then place on one of those spill-proof lids and be in your way.
The bottles fit well in the cup holder of your vehicle. They have a fold carrying hook which can be attached to a bag or belt loop. All sections of the product are dishwasher safe, making cleanup a snap.
The CHULUX includes a couple of issues, however. There’s a maximum fill line. Many blenders have a tiny little leeway, but this blender shuts down if you cover the max line in any way.
If it pops up, you need to wait a couple of minutes before you’re able to restart it. One thing that will help give you more space in the jar is cutting your food into small pieces about a raspberry’s size.
It can be a blender, and you also would like it to chop your food, but this model is not strong enough to cut large chunks of difficult items, such as apples.
Be extra cautious with all the bottles. They are made from thin plastic, which does not require much to crack. The organization does not sell replacement bottles.
You need to replace the entire unit to secure more bottles. When it’s been less than a year, then your blender might be covered under guarantee.
- 300-watt motor
- Four blades
- One-touch operation
- Easy to clean
- 1-year warranty
- Freezes up if overloaded
- Not powerful enough for frozen foods or ice
- Need to cut food into smaller pieces
- Bottles break easily
- Replacement bottles not available
Best for Coffee Drinks: Ranbem Small Blender
The Ranbem Small Blender is a fantastic individual-sized blender for producing smoothie and coffee-blended drinks. This streamlined bullet blender features 300 watts of electricity to combine and grind your favorite ingredients through the one-touch heartbeat switch choices.
The contained bullet blender jar for veggies, vegetables, and protein is 20 oz, along with the grind cup for nuts and coffee is 6 oz.
This single-sized blender comes ready for grinding spices, nuts, and coffee beans using both sharp blades attachment. It’s possible to create the most delicious carbonated drinks for this attachment.
But some clients cite that harder nuts might be more challenging to grind. The four short blade attachment is meant to cut and combine more significant ingredients like fruits and veggies. You can enjoy fresh juices or mixed smoothies using this blender.
There’s a security lock built-in to the look of the Ranbem bullet blender. When you fill the jar filled with yummy treats, you do not need to worry about cutting yourself using the blades.
The blender doesn’t begin to work before the jar is installed and secured into position. Besides this security mechanism, this blender comes armed with purification avoidance.
If the motor overheats, the blender will automatically cease and allow itself cool for 15 minutes.
If you are not using this java blender, just detach the blades and jar and wash it.
This package has a convenient bottle-cleaner brush so you can wash those hard-to-reach regions of the BPA-free blender cups. This blender steps in at 9.8 by 7.9 by 6.8 inches and weighs 3.1 lbs.
- Great for making coffee smoothies
- It comes with two different blades for spices and fruits
- 300-watt motor
- Built-in safety precautions
- Hard nuts may be more difficult to grind
Hamilton Beach 51131 Bullet-Blender
The Hamilton Beach 51131 Blender is exceptional in how it stores. The bottles shop upside down; there is a location in the foundation’s base to wrap the cable. That is fine if you would like to exit it out to the countertop but do not desire cords around.
This blender features one-touch mixing with its stainless steel blades. There is not a good deal of electricity for this particular machine, so be ready to cut your food into little pieces before placing it in the jar to mix.
Despite smaller bits, the blades do not rotate down the food, so the top food does not become mixed. You are going to need to stop and push the ingredients into the bottom.
The engine is not strong enough to handle crushing ice hockey or chopping other frozen or dense foods. This blender works well with soft vegetables and fruits.
Cleaning may be a nuisance. The blades are not removable, which means you need to wash them at the foundation. Not only is that poor for cleaning, but besides, it means they can’t be replaced. If the blades get dull, you will need to purchase a new unit, even though there’s a three-year guarantee.
The jar can be hard to clean, mainly if you can not wash it out immediately after completing your drink. The jar has vertical ribs, which are probably there to guide the food down.
These ribs depart cracks for little food particles to have stuck inside. It can be challenging to find those ribs clean when the food gets an opportunity to dry.
- One-touch blending
- Stainless steel blades
- Compact storage
- 3-year warranty
- Blades aren’t removable
- Food must be cut into small pieces
- Food on top doesn’t get blended
- Not powerful enough for ice
- Vertical ribs on bottle hold food
Best For Babies: Baby Bullet
Making your baby’s food is a healthy and cost-efficient method to ensure your child gets all the crucial nutrients for their development.
The Baby Bullet is a great blender that lets you prepare a week’s worth of foods for your kid in under 5 minutes.
Blending healthy ingredients is an excellent way to integrate foods that your child isn’t a lover of their diet and encourage them to try new tastes.
The Baby Blender comes ready for meal-prep using six composed storage cups. The cups feature a date dial so that you can keep tabs on if the purees were created.
Also contained in this package are a spatula, one brief cup, and one stay-fresh resealable lid using a tip-proof tray. The cups are made from vinyl that’s BPA-free, non-toxic, and free of phthalates.
You won’t need to be worried about your kid ingesting harmful compounds through their homemade foods.
Additionally, it comes equipped with a recipe book so you can keep your child interested in fresh tastes and textures, which are delicious and wholesome.
The whole blender steps at 12 x 10.6 x 9 inches, and it weighs just 5.65 lbs. Some clients mention that the product isn’t quite as durable as other NutriBullet nonetheless, they notice the included date-dial cups are incredibly beneficial and useful.
- Come with six date-dial cups.
- Comes with a recipe book
- BPA-free and non-toxic cups
- Not as durable as other NutriBullets
BLACK+DECKER FusionBlade Bullet Blenders
The BLACK+DECKER FusionBlade PB1002R runs on the 275-watt motor using the simple change of an on/off button to combine your meals using its stainless steel mix blades.
This blender is acceptable for people who live paycheck to paycheck since it does exactly the job you require. You only need to be patient to get the consistency you desire.
The blades do not move the food around nicely, which means you will need to take the top off and shove off the ingredients on top to the bottom a few times to find everything combined.
This is an affordable blender that you would buy due to the price tag, not the product’s grade. The engine is not strong enough to use on ice or frozen foods.
It just lasts approximately annually when combined with soft foods. That life will be shortened in case you attempt chopping up hard foods. BLACK+DECKER does provide a two-year guarantee.
The cups have lids so that you may choose your drink with you. However, the part that flips open to drink from is hollow.
Liquid accumulates from the vacant place when you choose a drink and stays there until you choose your next drink. When you turn it open another time, the liquid sitting at the hollow place cleans out.
- 275-watt motor
- Stainless steel fusion blade
- On/off button
- 2-year warranty
- Hollow flip closure accumulates liquid
- It takes a lot of playing to get all food blended
- Not powerful enough for ice
- Motor only lasts about a year
Now that we have clarified how the best bullet juicer functions and what to look for when shopping for one, let’s remind one of our best three we discovered through our testimonials & analysis:
- NutriBullet NBR-1201 12-Piece Blender/Mixer – Best Total
- Ninja Countertop 24 ounce BL456 Blender
- Magic Bullet Blender- Greatest Value
Hopefully, these testimonials have given you sufficient information to narrow down the area and get on the ideal path for finding the Best Bullet Blenders to buy that is most suitable for you.
Last update on 2020-12-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API