Best Convection Microwave Oven is a category of microwaves by themselves. They’ve become highly sought after lately due to the benefits they have over conventional microwaves.
A convection microwave does the job of a microwave oven and a convection oven to thoroughly and evenly cook food.
This not only saves valuable kitchen space but also permits you to rapidly reheat food with no “soggy” texture of a conventional microwave.
We are going to review half of their best microwave, which grabbed our attention lately. The selection process was not too dull since we had our very own selection criteria.
Table of Contents
- 1 Able to Purchase Your Convection Microwave? Here Is What You Ought to Know
- 2 Top Rated 11 Best Convection Microwave Ovens Brand
- 2.1 LG 32 L Convection Microwave Oven
- 2.2 Toshiba EC042A5C-SS Microwave
- 2.3 Cuisinart CMW-200
- 2.4 IFB 20 L Convection Microwave Oven
- 2.5 Samsung MC11K7035CG 1.1 cu. ft. Convection Microwave
- 2.6 DeLonghi EO241250M Livenza
- 2.7 Bajaj 17 L Solo Microwave Oven
- 2.8 GE Profile PEB9159SJSS 22″ Countertop Convection
- 2.9 F. BLUMLEIN Steam Convection Oven
- 2.10 Morphy Richards 20L Solo Microwave Oven
- 2.11 Sharp Over-the-Range Convection Microwave
- 3 FAQs
- 4 Conclusion
Able to Purchase Your Convection Microwave? Here Is What You Ought to Know
Now that you have decided to obtain a convection microwave, we wish to talk to you with a couple of suggestions to help you make the ideal option. We are going, beginning with prices.
The expense of a convection microwave may hinder you in making the ideal purchase. It’ll let you know that some convection microwave versions are overpriced due to the brand name they bear.
They certainly can’t compete favorably with all the lower-priced versions. If you aren’t searching for an industrial tier microwave convection oven combo, please then proceed to get a reasonably priced device.
If you put this unit onto the countertop, then there should be ample space directly around it. Convection ovens have spacing requirements that have to be fulfilled if you want the product to survive long.
Please make sure that there is ample space in the rear of the device – many of them have their vents. Blocking the air vents may cause the unit to overheat and, then, cause malfunction.
What’s more, in case you’ve got a cluttered countertop, however, there is space for your device around the range, then you need to purchase a range convection microwave.
Little kitchen owners will surely gain from it. Don’t forget to spend the spacing needs of the unit under consideration. Possessing a professional encounter and doing the setup should you find it perplexing.
Ease of Use
It ought to be simple to use controls in your unit. Generally, the majority of the versions to be found in the marketplace are simple to use. But during the inspection, we came across several versions that made us refer to this product manual many times.
You ought to find a unit which combines effortlessly with your kitchen’s inside decoration. Elect for versions in stainless steel or black stainless colors over different colors.
Ability and Wattage
The most significant internal capability we have seen so much is 1.5 cu. Ft., while the smallest is 1.1 cu. If you don’t possess big cooking plates – and cooking demands – you should find the 1.1 cu: Ft. versions and vice versa.
Concerning wattage, a device with approximately 850W will do good. But, we found low-priced versions with 1000W of power, along with the ten energy levels which they provide.
We mentioned a few vital features a microwave ought to have in this overview of the very best little microwave ovens. Besides the features mentioned in this guide, we would also like to add these…
Broil Function: Should you would like to broil with your convection microwave, please keep a lookout for components together with all the broil functions. You’ll enjoy it.
Separate Modes: This identifies different operation modes.
Given that a convection microwave is a combo of 2 appliances, they need to have a button that permits you to choose which system you would like to use. A button to pick the microwave and convection feature in precisely the same moment.
Essentially, you will have three buttons; one for microwave, one for convection, and just one united.
Top Rated 11 Best Convection Microwave Ovens Brand
LG 32 L Convection Microwave Oven
The LG microwave oven is a favorite with a lot of homemakers in India. YesLife’s excellent once you utilize LG products in your property.
This 32-liter capability is perfectly acceptable for prominent families. Since it’s a convection version, you may use it for various tasks like baking, grilling, reheating, defrosting, cooking, and a lot more.
This microwave oven includes 211 Indian auto-cook menu choices. Consequently, it’s an all-purpose microwave oven. Below are a few of its most delicate features.
Diet Fry attribute allows you to prepare your favorite fried eatables such as samosas, pakoras, and many others using a minimal quantity of petroleum without compromising the taste element.
This oven can bake different forms of rotis such as Naans, Kulchas, Parathas, Lachchas, Tandoori Rotis, Rumali Rotis, etc., at a single touch of a button.
The Auto cook menu includes pre-programmed cooking temperature and time, whereby it will become simple to pick the individual dish and then press the Start’ alternative.
The Pasteurize Milk’ attribute removes the need to boil the milk, thus providing no space for spillage. This attribute heats the milk at a temperature below the boiling point of milk and aids in maintaining the nutrients.
Therefore, it avoids the need for any oversight when preventing contamination. Therefore, you save time and labor. Another exceptional facet of this microwave oven is that it creates ghee within 12 minutes.
Creating papers a complete fantasy as this oven combines curds without using enzymes and compounds to churn hygienic manner
Indian foods such as Paneer and Chicken tikka necessitates even distribution of warmth from many angles. This convection oven provides 360-degree spinning to permit the preparation of your barbecue recipes too.
The multi-cook Tawa will help in even distribution of warmth. This oven includes a stainless steel cavity that’s durable and empowers uniform heat by providing better manifestation.
The Quartz heater is hidden, thus acting as a security feature by avoiding accidental scalding of your palms. Fixing the microwave oven is simple due to the Clean Steam attribute that removes dirt and dirt with complete simplicity.
That is to say. The LG 32-litre appliance is your ideal convection microwave oven in India.
- A multipurpose cooking appliance that can cook a variety of delicacies
- 32-liter capacity makes it ideal for large Indian families
- Easy and safe to use
- Cannot carry heavy loads at frequent intervals
- Can make noise at times
Toshiba EC042A5C-SS Microwave
Toshiba wowed us with their products when we analyzed a number of the most incredible small microwaves. This time around, we picked another of the products as the complete best convection microwave. We shared our ideas about the device in the paragraphs below.
The Toshiba ECO42A5C convection microwave is also rather a fantastic masterpiece for your kitchen.
From afar, it resembles a replica of this little Toshiba EM925A5A-BS Microwave Oven; however, on close monitoring, there are a couple of glaring differences. The device is offered in two color choices; black stainless steel and stainless steel.
Both colors combine flawlessly with any kitchen, no matter the kitchen interior décor. We analyzed the black stainless version in a white kitchen, and it sat nicely on the countertop, a couple of inches from a 36″ Samsung induction cooktop.
Features We Enjoy
- Automobile menu for baking, roasting, and defrosting.
- 6-inch turntable
- The inner capability of 1.5 cu. ft.
- Smooth and shiny stainless steel outside in 2 color choices.
- Sensor cooking purpose.
- Ten power levels.
- You can choose from three modes; convection, microwave, or both. Cooking has never been so easy on a microwave.
- The 13.6” turntable is definitely sizeable enough to hold large plates. Additionally, the 1.5 cu. ft. internal capacity is impressive.
- You can switch between varying power levels and high temperatures effortlessly.
- The touchpad is responsive, and the unit is aesthetically appealing.
- An auto-menu is readily available for quick cooking.
- We think the microwave mode is underpowered as it took a few more minutes than we expected to heat food.
- THE ULTIMATE ALL-IN-ONE OVEN – It’s a microwave, broiler, air fryer and convection oven all in one! Use each function independently or a combination to cook an array of meals with delicious results.
- HEALTHY AIR FRYER – Quickly circulates hot air around food producing crispy, brown results, no pre-heat required. French fries, nuggets, and wings are crispy and delicious with less calories.
Cuisinart is among the top titles in the kitchen appliance business, and also their CMW-200 model just further highlights why that’s how it is.
Though this particular unit from Cuisinart is a little more expensive than other classic microwave ovens on the current market, it will provide what all of its rivals lack – variety and flexibility.
What’s more, because the Cuisinart CMW-200 is the best over the range convection microwave, it may be utilized to roast and bake.
However, it doesn’t just stop there.
The machine is perfect for defrosting, reheating, and grilling also. By running our evaluation, we found that the version could accomplish an excellent browning degree using our roasted chicken, providing a crispy and flavorful outer coating that has been happening to our family.
But, we also observe a tiny bit more time has been required to make it to the golden-brown outcome.
- Intuitive LCD touchpad controls that make operating the model a breeze
- It comes equipped with 9 pre-programmed functions for the most popular dishes.
- The beginner-friendly interface that provides straightforward information
- Offers exceptional build quality at this price range
- Food takes a bit more time to cook in this model than the other ones at the same wattage rating.
- The surface can get extremely hot. Thus, the microwave oven might potentially be dangerous for young children.
- The glossy finish on the unit is prone to fingerprints, so you might have to wipe it regularly.
As exceptional as a microwave convection oven could be, the Cuisinart CMW-200 does possess its flaw. The simple fact that this oven’s left side may get super hot in a brief period is somewhat problematic.
But that doesn’t make the model low by any means. Just bear in mind which to maintain the kitchen device to prevent any possible damage and accidental contact.
- Spacious 0.95 cubic-foot capacity oven Fits 13" pizza and 9" x 13" baking pan
- 15 cooking functions, including innovative dual cook, and speed convection.
IFB 20 L Convection Microwave Oven
IFB is a worldwide leader in the production of home and kitchen appliances. It generates many ideal microwave toaster oven combo in India to allow a vast range of culinary pursuits.
This 20-liter microwave oven is great for smaller families and bachelors. The convection manner of the microwave oven’s functioning enables you to perform different alternatives like grilling, grilling, reheating, and cooking.
This microwave oven includes easy-to-use control choices that are sensitive to touch but simple to wash. The 24 auto cook menu choices are perfect, as it allows you to set the timer and continue along with your other work while the oven moves with the process of cooking tasty food.
Among the essential features of this appliance is that it provides multi-stage cooking. The Auto-Set Cook choice has three kinds of cooking cycles from its memory to make sure you get high-quality and flavorful food daily.
The Automobile Cook configurations assist you in changing the configurations without needing to offset the original ones.
The Defrost attribute is a great one since you need to go into the weight of this food item you would like to defrost. The appliance deals with the rest.
You find yourself saving considerable time as you don’t need to track the process in any way. The automobile reheating attribute is a pre-programmed one, which saves time in addition to power.
This convection oven features a digital time display choice to tell you about the cooking period, the energy level, and the period at each phase of the cooking process. The Touch KeyPad management choice is a great one to use.
This appliance has a warranty of one year around the product and three decades on the Magnetron and Cavity. Learning how to use this appliance is simple since the product includes a starter kit.
This convection oven ought to rank as among the most significant microwave ovens beneath Rs 10,000.
- Excellent cooking appliance for small families
- Easy to use features
- High-quality performance with adequate safety regulations
- The cavity is small for placing a rice pot.
- Baking cakes is an issue with this oven.
Samsung MC11K7035CG 1.1 cu. ft. Convection Microwave
Constructed on a budget but want to acquire a convection microwave for your kitchen? Do not worry; we discovered one you would like – it is the Samsung MC11 convection microwave.
There is little you can place to a microwave using 1.1 cu. Ft. of inner distance, but that is precisely what you get for such a low cost.
The device comes in dark stainless steel complete and comes with a tooth and ceramic inside. It will seem glossy but might have been better if Samsung added a few chrome accents here and there.
Samsung built this unit using 1300W of electricity rather than the chrome accents. We noticed a deal is absent. The door slides down from the very top, providing you with access to the inside.
The inside is quite large, although we believe Samsung could have achieved more. As anticipated, there are an array of features to make your cooking easier.
Features We Enjoy
- 1300W of electricity
- Sensor cooking purpose.
- Efficient convection technology.
- Eco mode.
- The device includes a rugged grill.
- Automobile cooking choices.
- The Samsung MC11 convection microwave is affordable.
- Its eco-mode feature helps manage power efficiently as the unit requires 1300W of power.
- For heating and grilling, the unit comes with a powerful grill.
- Auto cooking options are available, although there isn’t a lot of them.
- The control knob is easy to use.
- Using the control knob may be cumbersome at first.
A few of the features included contain an eco-mode. The eco-mode is geared toward bringing people who adore products that are energy efficient.
Along with this eco-mode, there are detector cooking functions in addition to the auto cook choices. Likewise to the Toshiba EC042A5C-SS Microwave we analyzed previously, this Samsung convection microwave includes different buttons for choosing the desired cooking styles.
There’s a power grill at the device that even enriches the spread of warmth to your food. It reduces cold spots on food considerably and causes the browning completing on many foods.
The beeps with this particular unit are perceptible enough but can’t get on your nerves, as we found at some microwaves we have tested up to now.
If you are utilized to microwaves with numerical keypads, you won’t enjoy the lack of a numeric pad on this particular device. On the other hand, the dial is easy and user friendly. In only a couple of hours, you would have discovered how to utilize it to realize your cooking objectives.
DeLonghi EO241250M Livenza
The DeLonghi Livenza Microwave is mostly made from metal steel, which gives it a more modern industrial appearance, appropriate for any kitchen or break room.
Together with the stainless steel end, the design creates the microwave super-lasting and easy to wash and maintain. Equipped with all the Authentic European’ convection technologies, the version can cook 40% quicker than a standard microwave.
What’s more, the glass makes use of a heat-lock system, which can help retain the heat inside better, reducing heat emission up to 50%.
All the insides and accessories, like plates and trays, are coated with a coating of non-stick fabric. This implies there’ll probably be cooking and less cleaning!
- Evenly distributes heat so that whatever you cook will turn out perfect.
- Includes a variety of features that enhance the cooking experience
- The glass door is perfectly sealed as oppose to other microwaves.
- There have been several reports from customers about less than desirable warranty service.
The DeLonghi Livenza is a durable microwave convection oven packaged with a lot of features. This makes it an attractive purchase for anybody’s kitchen.
Not only can it be a look the version also provides a good deal concerning the application. Having said this, you shouldn’t expect the system to cook your food exceptionally fast as it merely carries a 700-watt electricity output.
But with the Authentic European’ layout, the microwave manages to pump out a balanced electricity output and so earns itself high marks in energy efficiency.
- True European Convection: The only countertop oven with true European Convection, cooking upto 40 % faster and more evenly.
- Heat lock system: Maintains the temperature inside while emitting upto 50 % less heat off the glass door.
Bajaj 17 L Solo Microwave Oven
This Bajaj Royal microwave is fabricating bandwagon using a 17-liter capacity oven that’s great for couples and bachelors.
This microwave oven is different from others since it features mechanical controller knobs to keep and manage the heating and humidity amount based on the food you cook.
This solo microwave oven has a distinctive 30-minute timer to control your cooking needs. It features a built-in alarm system that alerts you to complete the cooking process. This oven includes five power levels, thus improving the simplicity of cooking your favorite food.
Baking and grilling are from the question since this oven doesn’t operate on the convection mechanism. On the other hand, microwaves can defrost your food in the fastest way possible, thus ensuring that you’ve got hot food to serve to a family at any time.
The reheating and heating functions allow you to warm the cooked food without no worrying about overcooking them.
Bajaj produces a range of microwave ovens from Royal to convection versions. They include intelligent choices such as timers, multi-stage cooking, along with security features such as kid lock and overheating program protection.
This microwave oven includes a one-year guarantee on the product in addition to the magnetron. It’s among the very best solo microwave ovens accessible under Rs 5000.
- Simple but effective features
- Five power levels to let you cook according to your requirements.
- Excellent looks complemented by a high-quality performance.
- Not suitable for baking or grilling food
- No digital controls
GE Profile PEB9159SJSS 22″ Countertop Convection
We picked the GE Profile Convection Microwave as our superior option. It does not have all the necessary bells and whistles, but it will have enough features to get us during our cooking actions.
Frankly, we believed this GE Profile convection microwave is underpowered, provided its high cost. To get a device that sells for over half a million, it certainly needs to possess some excellent specs – sadly, that is lacking.
But this will not impede its performance.
The device includes a stainless steel exterior and interior. It measures 22″ x 20″ x 13″ (WDH) and has a 13.5″ turntable inside. The internal capacity is pegged at 1.3 cubic feet.
As usual, you will discover the control panel on the ideal side of this device. Here, you will see an array of choices and menus which make cooking with the microwave simple.
On the best corner sits the screen, and right below it will be the automobile cook buttons like popcorn, hot, drink, detector cook, auto defrost, broil, convection roast, bake choices, etc.
- 【TRUE CONVECTION】 Heated air circulates throughout the oven as food spins 360°, cooking your food faster and more evenly without hot spots. You can even broil and bake foods with direct heat, such as fish, chicken and fresh, oven-baked goods.
- 【SENSOR COOK & SENSOR REHEAT】 A built-in humidity sensor ensures that your food is never under- or overcooked. For precooked dishes, Sensor Reheat stops automatically when food is hot and ready to eat.
Features We Enjoy
- Three cu. Ft. of inner space.
- Auto cook choices.
- Stainless steel exterior and interior finish
- 1000W of power with ten power levels.
- It’s a broiler.
- Sensor cooking purpose.
- The sensor cooking function works absolutely well.
- We love the 13” internal turntable. There’s no hindrance from the doors.
- The auto cook options make cooking a lot easier.
- There’s enough power under the hood to cook your way through.
- The broil function is nice. Similar models of this unit lack the broil function.
- It’s pretty audible during operation.
- We think the unit is highly underpowered, given the fact that it’s priced high.
The numerical control buttons are well laid out and so are responsive, to say the very least. These buttons also control the temperature settings of the GE convection microwave.
In all, it must take you a few minutes to get accustomed to the controls compared with control knobs that could take a few hours.
This GE convection microwave is offered in a different model, which many states are much more armed than this specific version.
We did not get to examine and examine that version that’s known as the Café version.
There are ten power levels with this particular unit, and surprisingly, the device features a 1000W electricity requirement. Not bad, but the Samsung unit we analyzed previously had 300W more electricity at a lesser cost.
F. BLUMLEIN Steam Convection Oven
The F. BLUMLEIN Steam Convection Oven is among those high-end ovens that provide quite many features, making it one hell of an all-in-one’ cooking appliance.
This oven is a monster for multi-purpose capabilities from grilling, grilling, hi-temp, combi into sterilization, fermentation, and other convection functionalities.
Oh, and incidentally, the system may be used to defrost and reheat food also. With this wide variety of features, the version’s unbelievably large price tag is justifiable.
However, you can’t expect anything else from the F. BLUMLEIN Steam Convection Oven, the maximum caliber of performance.
- Provides longer steam capacity in comparison with other steam ovens. While most steam ovens only offer 80 to 120 minutes of steaming, the F. BLUMLEIN can push the limit to 180 minutes!
- Offers exceptional heat dispensing technology that ensures all of the heat is kept inside the oven
- It comes with an extra-large capacity that will handle most, if not all, large food portions.
- Features come with a child lock security function to keep the children safe at home even when they are alone.
- The premium price tag might drive some people away.
- A large and bulky design is not suitable for homes with limited available space.
- Temperature adjustment might be easier with a knob-style design.
As large as the F. BLUMLEIN Steam Convection Oven might be, it’s packed with exceptional features, which makes it the ideal selection for prominent families and people who enjoy aking a massive array of dishes.
But do be sure you have sufficient space in your countertop to hold this monster of a microwave oven, and of course, the heap of cash that’s needed to get it.
Morphy Richards 20L Solo Microwave Oven
This 20-liter solo microwave oven is perfect for smaller households since it caters to their fundamental requirements. This oven is a solo microwave oven.
For this reason, you may use it for actions, including reheating, defrosting, and cooking. You can’t bake cakes, rotis, along with other foods. Likewise, it’s not perfect for grilling actions.
This oven includes five power levels that let you cook to your needs. It allows you to adjust the temperature based on the food that you want.
The guide timer is user friendly. On the other hand, the brand doesn’t include a starter kit. You may download one from the net.
This oven has a rotational flow to make it effortless for the consumer to command the microwave capabilities. It comes in handy once you use the oven to get heavy responsibility performances.
Defrosting meat and other frozen foods are suitable once you utilize this solo microwave oven. It’s possible to warm the frozen food after defrosting the same without affecting its nutritional value.
The very best facet of microwave ovens is they consume the least power of all of the different kinds of microwave ovens.
Morphy Richards’ solo microwave ovens include security features that prevent accidental harm to the consumers. But you need to exercise care when opening the doorway to fit or remove vessels once the oven is working. The temperatures inside could be exceedingly significant.
This microwave oven is one of the very best solo microwave ovens beneath Rs 5000.
- Exquisite design and exemplary performance
- Easy to use
- Ideal for the small Indian family
- A starter kit is not available with the product.
- No digital controls
Sharp Over-the-Range Convection Microwave
The Sharp convection microwave is a lifesaver in a variety of ways. There could not be a microwave greater than this for homeowners who have less room within their kitchen countertops – a mix of a microwave and a convection oven. The device appears easy and is simple to use.
It costs two times as far as our general most acceptable convection microwave, and it does not have all of the bells.
But we appreciate how the device can sit nicely over the range and spare us some distance on our cluttered countertop. The device measures 19″ x 20″ x 23,” and it’s accessible only in stainless steel variation.
We love how the unit combined well with the white backdrop of the kitchen it had been put in. There’s limited space as the device has a capacity of 1.1 cu. ft. only.
It’s also worthy of mentioning that the unit includes a power requirement of 850W. This is the cheapest power we have seen up to now in the course of our inspection. Nevertheless, the energy is adequate to be used for plenty of tasks.
- Quartz heating element delivers 40% more even heat and preheats faster (Compared to conventional tube heating element)
- Extra-large capacity can fit a 12” pizza
Features We Enjoy
- One cu. Ft. internal distance.
- Auto cook menu buttons.
- Keep warm function.
- Broil and bake role.
- 850W of power with 10 power levels.
- There is an auto cook menu for quick cooking.
- Stainless steel finishing looks great.
- Easy to use, thanks to its responsive control buttons.
- The unit can be used to boil or bake your favorite snacks.
- It’s very pricey.
- Limited internal space.
As usual, you’ll discover the controller buttons for this particular microwave to the ideal side. An array of buttons abound, each providing you with the crucial functions for creating your dish.
The modes are split, making it possible to microwave independently or use the convection function individually.
Many auto-cooking menus found on the unit contain defrost, sensor reheat, detector popcorn, preheat, slow cook, very low mixture bake, etc.
We were not surprised to come across the broil work with this unit. The producers included it for its price. Therefore, if you would like to do some broiling, this unit is left up to the job. It is also possible to bake your confectioneries utilizing this microwave since there’s also a bake role.
Additionally, there’s a warm atmosphere that we found quite helpful for moderately heating food. To the base of the cooking function, keys would be the numerical keys that control cooking times in addition to temperature and energy levels.
What exactly does wattage’ mean?
‘Wattage,’ or watt’ for a brief, suggests the entire power output the microwave can create. The greater the number, the stronger the microwave is, and the quicker the version can cook what’s inside.
For example, the lowest wattage amount in the industry could be as low as 500, which can be usually considered underpowered, so additional time is necessary to cook the food.
Even higher wattage versions could be ranked up to 1,200 watts on the opposite end of the spectrum, although you won’t probably require that much for industrial usage. Typically, microwave ovens rated at 1,000 watts are significant enough already.
Why select a microwave convection oven?
As we’ve mentioned previously, microwave convection ovens are equipped with built-in fans that tribute and circulate the hot air more evenly.
This, then, creates the cooking quicker and more effectively. This type of model is the best option if you love roasting and favor a crispy finish with your food.
The way to wash a microwave oven?
Even if you aren’t using the microwave oven frequently, we recommend cleaning it frequently. The cleanup process is relatively straightforward. All you will need is a microwavable bowl, some water, and a tablespoon of vinegar.
Begin by mixing 1 cup of water with a tablespoon of vinegar into the bowl and put it within the microwave oven.
Then turn on the device and await the mix to evaporate.
Halt the oven when the mixture starts boiling. By today, the interior of the range ought to be okay and steamy.
Remove the bowl and then allow the microwave oven to sit for a bit to cool off. At this time, you may begin wiping it with a few paper towels.
In terms of the turntable, if your version does include you, you can wash it by hand or place it in the dishwasher (if it’s dishwasher safe).
In terms of the outside of the microwave oven, we propose spraying an all-purpose cleansing solution on a clean cloth and using it to wipe around the machine when averting the ventilation system.
Pretty much every single kitchen which you simply walk-in has a microwave oven. It has grown into an essential part of a household.
Having said this, a microwave oven which also contains a coa convection feature? Now that can cover most, if not all, your cooking requirements while it’s baking or roasting.
We hope this guide might help you figure out the best convection microwave ovens to buy for yourself and your loved ones, or at the very least, help you narrow down your choices.
Last update on 2021-02-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API