You could be thinking about why we’re talking specifically about the Best Food Processor For Nut Butter 2021. Allow me to tell you since nuts are considered one of the healthiest foods globally.
The value of a healthful diet for healthy living is incontrovertible. Our body requires all of the vital nutrients to maintain working properly.
Scientific research has proved that nuts such as almonds, cashews, pecans, macadamia, etc., would be the origin of high-quality nutrients, such as Omega 3s and Omega 6s, which are barely accessible almost any other food groups.
DHAs and ARAs play an essential part in the increase of cells. And nuts have abundant amounts of both of these components.
Thus, we’re talking about the very best food processors for nuts in 2021. We picked the very best available brands and analyzed them for their quality and performance. Ultimately, we picked the best nut butter food processors in 2021.
Table of Contents
- 1 What To Search For When Purchasing Nut Butter Food Processors?
- 2 Top Rated 7 Best Food Processor For Nut Butter Brands
- 2.1 Highest Quality Product: Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef Food Processor
- 2.2 Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor – Best Value for the Money
- 2.3 Budget Pick: Hamilton Beach Stack and Snap Food Processor
- 2.4 Braun FP3020 12 Cup Food Processor – Most Durable
- 2.5 Ninja Master Prep
- 2.6 KitchenAid 14 Cup Food Processor with Precise Slice System
- 2.7 Conair Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor – Best for Smaller Families
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 Conclusion
What To Search For When Purchasing Nut Butter Food Processors?
Which are the good points to consider before buying a nut butter maker are those which will be covered in this subsection.
I’ve set this very first intentionally because your budget will ascertain the sort of product you become. No matter what you do, make sure you’re receiving the best product for your budget range.
Most electronics are powered utilizing an induction engine whose efficacy is measured in watts. The greater the number of watts a digital has, the better. For successful processing, I would advise that you choose products using a power capacity of 600 watts. Our listing here is the sole product whose electricity capability is significantly less than that’s your budget pick.
Size Dimensions and Capacity
We only wish to process food. Nobody needs a product that would be too large and hard to maneuver around or perhaps fit into cupboards. Make sure that you are okay with all the dimensions before purchasing. If you’re purchasing online, check the specifications ask the provider.
The holding capacity of food processors ranges from a mere 3-cup to 20 cups. Nicely bigger is better if it’s just for private usage. I consider 12-cup and over to be acceptable for home use, based on how big your loved ones.
Before purchasing a food processor, check for its features and some distinctive features that make it stand out. Many newer food processors have a heartbeat’ function that provides you greater control over-processing. One more thing that you should consider under features is its components and accessories.
Suppose its components are dishwasher-safe, significant for you. You might also need the product to have a different bowl and blade alternatives, and therefore you want to make sure that also. Ensure that you assess and know the features nicely. This sub-section decides how simple the system is to utilize. Anybody would prefer using a product with one-touch, functional performance.
Top Rated 7 Best Food Processor For Nut Butter Brands
Highest Quality Product: Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef Food Processor
- Comes with 5 multi function discs and 3 blades out of the box
- 5.5 inch super wide feed chute reduces the need to pre cut most fruits and vegetables
Well, some folks could just be inclined to shell out more money to find something better. If that’s the circumstance, the Breville BFP800XL is the best you can find. This product also includes a 16-cup capability, two over the editor’s choice, and it also has a more compact miniature bowl that’s 2.5-cup. Also, you get more electricity: 1200 watts for much stronger and quicker processing.
Breville BFP800XL includes three stainless steel blades.
It’s multiple (three) chute selections for different sorts of training. There’s an extra-wide feed chute that facilitates processing by being in a position to cut massive ingredients. The more compact mini-feed chute may be used to slit ingredients such as thin and long carrots and tend to tip over when processed at a regular feed chute.
The factor slicing disk has twenty-four (!) Different settings let you choose the depth of the pieces. It ranges from 0.3mm (paper-thin) to 8.0mm. And it also includes a 5-disc option, all of which serve various purposes. That is besides being packed using three different blades, all with the S-Blade system.
One interesting feature you will discover is that it’s a timer, which could either count down or up. That would allow you to focus on various additional tasks while processing components. Another is the in-built accessory box to store your utensils in. It could only get better!
Well, a problem you might encounter is that it’s just a 1-speed setting, so there’s no control over how big sliced particles. However, you might not worry about that because there’s a slice thickness alternative.
- Varieties available such as the multiple chute options and the various settings for slice thickness
- Larger capacity (16-cup)
- More power (1200 watts) for faster operation
- Mini bowl available for smaller tasks
- In-built Timer
- Storage box included
- Very expensive
- It is much bigger than the others. Dimensions are 11×8×18 inches.
- One speed option available limiting choices as regards the size of chopped particles
Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor – Best Value for the Money
- Includes stainless steel Standard slicing disc (4mm), medium shredding disc and stainless steel chopping/mixing blade. Cord length : 36 Inches
- 720-Watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive "on" And "off/pulse" Buttons
This one provides the best value for money. When there are lots of versions that cost over this system, its functionality is unmatched by most. It employs a powerful motor that has 720 watts. This is sufficient for cutting the thickest foods. The machine can manage nearly all processing jobs because you might need it.
Among the most outstanding features of this appliance is that the more oversized feed tube can accommodate various sorts of foods like apples, oranges, and long foods like celery. You don’t have to devote a good deal of time cutting or preparing foods to produce the job of this processor simpler. The processor can handle even huge foods readily.
Last, it includes a 14 cups bowl that can manage huge kinds of foods simultaneously. When using this version, you don’t need to cook the same food twice as the feed tube, and the bowl is big enough for almost any food you wish to cook.
- Great value for money
- The parts are dishwasher safe.
- Quality blades
- It is robust and heavy.
- Provides a quiet performance
- It doesn’t have a nice appearance.
- Controls are uncomfortable to use
Budget Pick: Hamilton Beach Stack and Snap Food Processor
- Prep the freshest ingredients: A powerful 450 watt motor and 2 speeds plus pulse control save you time and money
- Simple to assemble and use: Stack and snap design requires no difficult twisting or locking; A simple function guide is printed on the food processor for ease of use
And then, here is the budget choice. I’d recommend that you go to this if you aren’t as big on features but only need a little product that still gets the work done and doesn’t cost a great deal. The Hamilton Beach food processor is simply the ideal product. It costs a paltry sum and can be fantastic for personal or small home-usage.
It’s a 12-cup capacity that isn’t too different from the editor’s pick, 14-cup. Not too little, yes. Nonetheless, it runs efficiently. The power capacity is simply 450 watts, but that is not so bad since the system still works fine. Obviously, not as quickly as those over, but it’s still excellent.
Maybe, the best thing about the product is its ease. Unlike many others, it’s effortless to build without a twisting required. That’s because the bowl matches on the foundation, right. Put it onto snap and, it is completed. It’s some little locking clips to maintain the bowl fastened in place.
Another quality of this is the S-Blade version. Other versions have the S-Blade also, and this isn’t necessarily better. On the other hand, the S-Blade’s existence proves the producers of the product are incredibly severe. They weren’t only seeking to set a low-end, poor excellent product on the industry. The S-Blade makes cutting easy and consistent. And after that, its components are dishwasher safe also for simple cleaning.
- Easy assemblage. No twisting and snapping are required to keep the bowl and base secured.
- S-Blade for smooth slicing
- Cheap. Good for personal use and small family uses
- Smaller capacity (12-cup)
- Lower power, which means lower speed and lower efficiency
Braun FP3020 12 Cup Food Processor – Most Durable
- It's used for chop, slice, whisk and knead, or even get a vitamin boost with the juicer attachment
- DualControl system with variable speed: The pre-set speed function ensures immediate and very even results, without ramping up through all speeds. Processing starts directly at any of 11 speeds you choose, for even more control over performance
This machine’s motor has 600 watts, which makes it perfect for a broad range of tasks. Additionally, it will come with a 12-cup capability and 11 different rate settings. Additionally, it includes 7 blade choices, unlike other food processors available on the market.
Each of the processor pieces is dishwasher safe except that the foundation where the engine is situated. It’s a large chute which can take care of large products. As a result, that you don’t have to cut or cut them. Contrary to other food processors, which are noisy, this one includes an exceptionally efficient engine that quietly carries out its activities.
If you’d like to include more features, you can buy more blades individually. The appliance is great for smaller families because of the small size. Regardless of the size, it provides superb performance. It’s simple to use and has a startup feature that enables it to begin at any rate. As a result, you don’t have to twist it through all of the rates when choosing the one you prefer.
- It is easy to use
- It comes with effective blades and accessories.
- Easy to clean
- Quiet operations
- A one-year warranty is not enough.
- It does not come with a good manual.
Ninja Master Prep
This highly effective food processor by Ninja utilizes pulse Tech’ to electricity it’s a way via a huge array of ingredients. Total with three interchangeable cups, this food processor also functions as a blender along with a chopper, providing you a 3-in-1 kitchen appliance.
With a large chrome pulsing button that provides you supreme control over feel and consistency with no anxiety about over-processing, the chopper bowl may grind and chop many different nuts into a smooth paste effortlessly. It may make up to 16 oz of nut butter at once.
It has additional features that incorporate a broad, non-slip base to keep the unit safe and steady when in use, and for extra convenience, each of the cups includes storage lids to keep your food fresher for longer.
The cups, attachments, and blades are easy to remove and wash and are dishwasher safe, so they will help save time when tidying away. Its compact size makes it convenient for keeping away in a cupboard when it isn’t being used.
- Powerful enough to make nut butter with minimal effort
- Accessories include 3 interchangeable cups and storage lids.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- It’s ‘Pulse Technology’ requires you to hold down the button to operate, meaning you can’t walk away and leave it to run by itself.
KitchenAid 14 Cup Food Processor with Precise Slice System
- Industry's First hands-free commercial-style dicing kit slices then dices for effortless processing.
- The externally adjustable ExactSlice System features optimized speeds, and an external lever that allows you to go from thick to thin with one slide of the lever.
Whatever nut butter you are searching to create, this food processor from KitchenAid will create it for you effortlessly thanks to its high, low, and heartbeat rate choices, which permit you to slice through soft and hard components in just the touch of a button.
A fantastic kitchen multitasker, this food processor features a ‘Precise Twist System’ that maximizes the cutting edge rate and permits you to adjust the diameter of the piece from thick to thin.
Additionally, it comes equipped with a hands-free dicing kit, taking the attempt to prepare and dicing vegetables and fruits.
A specially designed locking system using a leak-resistant ring also lets you fill out the processing container to power with no fear of components becoming caught in the lid, so creating a mess or it has electricity being compromised.
Past buyers discovered this food processor could bring all the hard work and hassle out of meal preparation and provide them professional effects in their kitchens.
- Features an ‘Exact Slice System’ allowing you to choose the thickness of sliced fruits and vegetables
- It has a leak-resistant ring on the lid so you can fill the bowl without fear of making a mess
- Can carry out a wide variety of kitchen jobs
- It is at the more expensive end of the price scale but is from a reputable brand and comes with a lot of great features
Conair Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor – Best for Smaller Families
Cuisinart is one of the very best brands in regards to the production of long-lasting kitchen appliances. Among the Superior products from this company is your Conair Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor. This one is perfect for smaller households because of the small size. It’s lightweight, and the engine includes a 250-watt. This food processor includes 4 and 3 capability cup sizes.
The Conair Cuisinart includes two configurations with mill and chops functions. Furthermore, the blades can twist in different directions. As a result, that you don’t have to keep changing the blades. All you will need to do would be to choose either grind or chop and do the job. You might even utilize the blades for blending also.
Another excellent feature that comes with this system is that the neat opening allows liquids to trickle quickly. As a consequence, that you may prepare a mayonnaise on this particular machine readily. Additionally, it has a 24-ounce bowl that includes a handle to give you maximum control.
You don’t have to worry about cleaning because it’s dishwasher safe and straightforward to wash.
- It is easy to use
- It is dishwasher safe.
- It is very loud
- It is not very powerful.
- Ideal for single or families due to its small size
Frequently Asked Questions
Could I use a food processor to crush ice?
Several have powerful enough blades and strong motors to make this kind of chance. Always consult with the operator’s manual. Many producers do not recommend it since it may damage blades.
What’s the best food processor for producing vanilla nut butter?
We’d advise having a processor with an inbuilt food scraper. Almonds may take around 30-minutes of chopping for them into a smooth consistency. This implies a lot of supervising, stopping the system from manually scraping on the side of this bowl.
Is it a compact food processor than the usual full-sized one?
For making nut butter, we’d suggest it is. They are easy to shop and take time and effort to wash. They generally cost a lot less than their bigger counterparts whilst doing virtually all the same tasks.
If you’re trying to find a more flexible machine to manage a great deal of food prep, possibly a full-size version would suit you much better?
Nut butter is a tasty and healthier treat and simple to make. Have it on toast with jelly, either on a muffin with lemon, in overnight oats, or dip your finger in the jar and then enjoy the flavor.
Purchasing a food processor for nut butter is a rather modest investment to create a flexible and relatively compact machine that makes all food preparation a breeze.
Last update on 2021-02-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API