Are you looking for a rice cooker for sushi? If yes, you are in the right place because arcadiaales.com has shared the best sushi rice cooker reviews.
Sushi is rice using a vinegar taste accompanied by a spoonful of vegetables, poultry, egg, or fish. This Japanese dish is quite common worldwide, but if you would like to make it, you will find two or three things you will need to get appropriate.
Most of all, you need to cook rice with less water, so it’s not overly soft. Otherwise, it may be mashed if you combine it with vinegar, which will ruin the beef’s quality.
To prevent such errors, get a rice cooker with ice hockey preferences, and it’ll handle all of the cooking complexities for you. Nevertheless, these would be the ideal rice cookers for sushi to purchase.
Table of Contents
- 1 Things You Need to Know Before Purchasing a Sushi Rice Cooker
- 2 Top Rated 10 Best Rice Cooker For Sushi Rice Brands
- 2.1 Zojirushi NS-TSC10 Micom Rice Cooker and Warmer
- 2.2 Aroma ARC-5000 Pro Plus Rice Cooker with Sushi Setting
- 2.3 Zojirushi NS-ZCC18 Neuro Fuzzy
- 2.4 Panasonic SR-MS103
- 2.5 Cuckoo CRP-G101F
- 2.6 COMFEE Asian Design Programmable rice cooker
- 2.7 Hamilton Beach
- 2.8 Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt. 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Sushi Cooker
- 2.9 Zojirushi Induction Heat Pressure Rice Cooker
- 3 Conclusion
Things You Need to Know Before Purchasing a Sushi Rice Cooker
Perhaps you’ve moved into your apartment as you begin your first year of school. Or perhaps your spouse asked you to update the kitchen. However, you do not have any idea about where to begin.
Should you need a rice cooker but do not understand what will fit you, we have your back. This section will speak to you about everything you ought to examine before making your purchase.
Before buying a sushi rice cooker, you have to consider the number of individuals you are likely to feed. These cookers are available in a variety of sizes ranging from less than one liter to five liters. Therefore, you could make enough for two or be capable of making enough sushi to nourish your friends, loved ones, and have some for your neighbors too.
That is not all you want to consider; a larger machine will also need more space on your kitchen shelf. If you are the sort of individual, who enjoys having everything organized and neatly put, you may wish to consider something compact which can fit in the area you’ve got.
Many variables are involved in picking out a product’s cost, and it follows a similar scenario. Costs for various cookers are very much based on the manufacturer, size, version, etc.
We can assist in simplifying these versions in cost; nonetheless, what you may have the ability to manage is a variable entirely determined by the person.
To get some idea on a price range to keep an eye out for, we’d propose opting for cookers costing $60-$150. At this budget, you are very likely to locate a well-built cooker that does the job correctly.
The quantity of use you escape from these rice cookers can also be a factor to consider. If you are going to use them a few times every week, there is no point in buying a costly rice cooker. But if you intend to use it often, then a costly cooker may be rewarding.
It is essential to check the cleaning features contained in the machine. You must be ready to wash out the internal cooking lid and pan ultimately. It guarantees none of the tastes from the preceding cook are infused with your current one. And also, it reduces the odds of any fungal or bacterial formation.
To be sure that the cooker you are purchasing is easy to wash, you have to remember a couple of specific features.
The stove comes with a detachable inner lid.
The interior cooking pan is nonstick and contains a Teflon coat.
The outer body is stainless steel.
These will make cleaning your stove a matter of moments; a few cooking utensils will also be dishwasher-safe. Popping it for a couple of minutes or operating the bowl through warm water will make sure you serve fresh and healthful food to your loved ones.
Fuzzy Logic Technology
This is something that usually comes in using high-end sushi rice cookers. Nonetheless, this can be something that each cooker requires. The computers on the apparatus to determine the best temperature and time necessary to cook the rice.
Being in a position to do this needs many detectors to be contained on the machine. These detectors then automatically correct the cookers setting with no interaction required from the consumer.
A sushi rice cooker that comprises this attribute is something which we’d advocate. These chips in to make your life easier and never allows your rice overcook or undercook. The extra money paid for this particular attribute will, in our view, be money well spent.
But if you’d like to spend 20 mins or so only figuring out and setting up your rice cooker, then you know that you have taken the wrong turn. User-friendliness is an essential aspect in regards to people with hectic schedules.
To ensure you’ve selected the correct one, ensure the version has a couple of buttons on its control panel. More expensive versions include LED displays with electronic timers and controls. These provide you with a far simpler experience as soon as you go through the manual.
If you are spending more than $80 on a sushi rice cooker, I will presume sushi is not the one you are making. We recommend that you start looking for a product that cooks over only one rice. Most Telephones on the high end of the purchase price scale generally enable you a range of configurations to replenish any rice you desire.
This is another attribute that doesn’t factor in everybody but is nonetheless considered extremely important. These cooking containers produce warmth. Therefore it’s highly probable the exterior will heat up too.
In case you have kids running around your home or you are only somewhat forgetful, you may want to check into choices that keep you from having to rush into the ER today and then. Any fantastic stainless-steel or plastic versions will probably be significant enough to correct this.
Design things in regards to your kitchen decor. For all those picky people around, with a couple of added dollars, you will have the ability to buy the one which suits you perfectly. Modern stainless-steel stoves can cost a little more but can give your kitchen that hi-tech texture without compromising quality.
You will find many features you may want to keep an eye out for before purchasing that sushi rice cooker. These are not always required, but it is something we would recommend.
Features like keep-warm configurations, GABA Brown technologies, induction heating system, comprised spatulas, and measuring cups are on the list to be on the watch for. These can make your cooking experience easier and a great deal comfier.
Top Rated 10 Best Rice Cooker For Sushi Rice Brands
Zojirushi NS-TSC10 Micom Rice Cooker and Warmer
The NS-TSC10 includes all the bells and whistles you will want to provide you that cooked rice. With its automated keep-warm technologies, you may be busy as a bee, and the machine will look after the rest. The machine regularly changes to the keep-warm manner when cooking is finished.
Furthermore, this cooker also features state-of-the-art Fuzzy Logic technology. This offers the cooker ahead of its own that it may carefully ascertain both cooking temperature and time, ensuring that you receive that restaurant-grade rice promised.
Additionally, the cooker contains a detachable inner lid plus a nonstick inner cooking pan, which helps create the cleanup process hassle-free and convenient. Moreover, the machine includes a steam basket; you could cook the rice and steam your meals at precisely the same time, letting you make the most of daily.
Moreover, the built-in retractable cable system helps make it even more flexible. Now you may transfer your stove almost everywhere, and you do not need to deal with the ‘I lost its cord’ situation ever again.
In the less expensive price point, this stove does not appear to stop it. Not only do you receive the capability of a standard rice cooker, but also, it enables you to bake a cake directly on the stove. With all of its features and the capability to do much more than cook rice, I’d say that this cooker snuggly fits into that value the dollar price point.
- Great value for the price
- Ability to cook multiple dishes
- An abundance of features
- Easy to clean and store
- A solid stainless-steel body making the device sturdy
- You’ll have to measure rice using the scoops provided, causing an extra hassle.
- Take a little longer to cook the rice.
Read also: Best Rice Cooker 2021: Top Brands Review
- Micro computerized fuzzy logic technology. Capacity Up to 5.5 cups / 1.0 liter,Dimensions (W x D x H) 10-1/8 x 14 x 8-1/2 inches. The electrical rating is 120 volts / 610 watts
- Automatic keep warm, extended keep warm and reheating cycle
- Easy to clean clear coated stainless steel exterior, 2 delay time settings
- Interchangeable melody and beep signal
- Built in retractable power cord
Aroma ARC-5000 Pro Plus Rice Cooker with Sushi Setting
Aroma ARC-5000 comes from both fundamental and professional variants, but we urge the professional one as it’s multi-menu cooking preferences. Whether you would like to cook rice, steam veggies, fluffy cake, or anything, it’s the name, and this stove will cook it.
Programming it’s incredibly user-friendly. There’s an electronic panel with buttons to function and program it. Its built-in steam work helps prepare delicious and wholesome meals also includes additional accessories such as a non-stick inner kettle, measuring cup, steam, and plastic rice spatula.
- Multi-functional use
- Slow Cook & Saute then simmer features.
- User-friendly programming
- Accessories included
- Multi-Functional Use – Whether you are in the mood for a hearty jambalaya, steamed veggies and rice, or even a fluffy cake (yes, cake! ) you can accomplish it all with your ARC-5000SB cooker. The possibilities are as creative as you are.
- Nutritious & Delicious – The built-in steam function allows for nutrient-rich meals to be prepared above while rice, soup, or any other meal addition cooks below, allowing you to save time without sacrificing quality. This multicooker not only includes all of your favorite cooking options, but also possesses the unique features of Slow Cook and Saute-then-Simmer STS, making meals rich, tasty, and a family favorite.
- Capacity & Dimensions – The ARC-5000SB has a 20-cup cooked capacity yielding anywhere from 4 to 20 cups of cooked rice and measures 11.2 x 10.8 x 11.4 inches
- User-friendly Programming –The cooker is incredibly simple to operate using our user-friendly digital panel that switches to keep warm automatically once cooking is finished allowing you the freedom to take back your time instead of worrying while you cook.
- Accessories – This rice cooker includes a non-stick inner pot, rice measuring cup, steam tray, and a plastic rice spatula. "
Zojirushi NS-ZCC18 Neuro Fuzzy
This one comes directly to us from Japan, so you know you have made the ideal option. The NS-ZCC18 comes marginally less costly than the other said cookers but doesn’t compromise on quality. The cooker features a vast selection of modes to satisfy your rice requirements, including sushi rice, brown rice, porridge, plus even more.
It additionally contains a mixed rice style; this permits you to add extra seasoning into your rice. The seasoning comes out entirely and evenly spread each moment. The stove comprises a Neuro-Fuzzy microcomputer; this offers you an extra two detectors compared with the Fuzzy Logic system.
With the addition of an area and lid temperature detector, the pc can determine the acceptable temperature and time necessary to cook the rice.
There is a fantastic cooking pan behind every perfect rice serving, which deserves all of the credit. The curved design of this pan provides a more even heat distribution. And the engineers appear to have thought about what; they have even included stay-cool side grips, so you don’t go about burning off your fingers.
And last but not least, the keep-warm technology makes sure the rice you cooked before going to work remains warm and ready to eat when you return. Thus, if you consider bringing friends and family over, you will not lose out on any workplace gossip because you’re stuck preparing the rice.
- Flawless performance delivered through Japanese quality standards
- Easy to clean and handle with an additional stay-cool handle
- Neuro-Fuzzy technology pitches in to make sure you have nothing to worry about
- Cooks a large assortment of rice
- Easy to carry and transport with the additional fold-down handle and retractable power cord
- The product design isn’t as modern compared to other cookers.
- The lithium battery will run out in a few years, which will require replacement.
- Measures approximately 11 by 9 by 10-1/2-inch; 1-year limited warranty.
- 2 Measuring cups, nonstick rice spoon/scooper, rice spoon holder, and recipes included
- Spherical, nonstick inner pan allows for spherical heating; LCD clock and timer; retractable cord. Capacity is measured in the approx. 6 oz. / 180mL rice measuring cup, using raw short grain white rice. Other grains may vary.
- Multi-menu selections; automatic keep-warm, extended keep-warm, and reheat cycles.Electrical Rating 120 volts / 1,000 watts
- 10-Cup computerized rice cooker and warmer with advanced neuro fuzzy logic technology
Although Panasonic gadgets are almost always costly, this 5-cup raw and 10-cup cooked rice ability cooker is the best item you’ll have in your kitchen. It’s fuzzy logic technologies with flexible electricity for receiving consistent results.
Its binchotan kind charcoal pan aids improve the color, flavor, and odor of rice, along with the dimple pan, helps enlarge heat by 20 percent to get more excellent performance and flavor. There’s an LCD panel with switches for ease of use.
- Large cooking capacity
- 12-Hour keep the warm and 24-hour clock
- Multi-purpose and multi-function
- Very easy to clean
- Slightly Expensive
Cuckoo rice cookers have been highly programmable, and this is your CRP-G101F that includes a heating plate and 10 cups raw capacity, which makes it a reasonably large rice cooker. It features an X-wall diamond-coated inner pot that’s not difficult to wash.
Its internal lid is created of stainless steel and is easily removable for cleaning function. Due to the fuzzy logic technology and smart cooking algorithm, you may always get the cooked rice for virtually any dish.
- Large cooking capacity
- 12-Hour keep the warm and 24-hour clock
- Multi-purpose and multi-function
- Very easy to clean
- Slightly Expensive
COMFEE Asian Design Programmable rice cooker
Asian fashion rice cooker includes an enormous prospect and needs all around the world.
Experts say that these programmable rice cookers can cook perfect sushi rice compared to other cookers. Comfee rice cooker is among these, and it’s very budget-friendly.
The extra-ordinary Comfee Japanese rice cooker is constructed from persistent and secure stainless steel. Like Toshiba, also, it guarantees the 6-step cooking process and steams impeccably.
It’s 17 pre-cook flexibility programs; comprises rice, soup, pasta, stew, sauce, leafy vegetables, and much more. This rice cooker’s maximum weight capacity is 10 cups of raw and 20 cups of cooked rice. Digital LED screen and sensitive touch panel make it an effortless cooker to work with for novices. Its anti-stick inner pot is likely to create your cleanup process comfier.
- Outstanding maximum capacity
- Best for family and parties
- Price is budget-friendly and inexpensive
- Incredible cooking versatility
- Don’t have any warranty
- 【Perfect Rice Every Time】To achieve the ideal cooking performance, Comfee has developed the intelligent 6-step cooking process. The design of steam valve and the making of the inner pot are engineered to preserve the steam and heat during the simmer process for perfect fluffy rice every time.
- 【Cooking Versatility】17 smart cooking programs could provide you endless meal options ranging from traditional rice cooking, steamed veggies, soup and stew to sweet treats like cakes and even yogurt. The DIY function is designed to create as many possibilities with your imaginations.
- 【Humanized Designs】The cooker is user friendly with digital LED display and sensitive touch panel so your cooking could be set by simply pressing a button. The built-in 24-hour delay timer is designed for flexible meal planning.
- 【20 Cup Ultra Capacity】20 cup cooked (5.2 Qt) capacity yielding anywhere from 10 to 20 cups of cooked rice, designed for families, parities, or any other outdoor activities. With the non-stick coating, the cleaning of the inner pot is like a breeze.
- 【Warranty from Comfee】This smart electric rice cooker is made of BPA-free food grade Tritan and comes with a measuring cup, a steamer basket and a rice spatula for neat and easy serving. Comfee will provide 1 year manufacturer warranty together with your purchase.
Hamilton Beach could be an underrated firm, but its rice cookers are the very best and exceptionally functional. With 8-cup cooking capability, this rice cooker may cook rice, whole grains, veggies, and steam meat. It includes a rice rinser plus a steam basket too.
You will find pre-programmed settings for steaming and cooking food. You might even prepare hot cereal too alongside fish and veggies.
- 8-Cup cooking capacity
- 2-in-1 Basket
- Pre-programmed settings
- It takes a bit longer to cook rice
Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt. 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Sushi Cooker
Immediate Pot Duo is probably the most popular and commonly utilized rice cooker that could function up to six individuals at one time. This rice cooker can replace around seven appliances such as your pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, saute, yogurt manufacturer, and warmer.
You’ll receive consistent results due to its stress monitor, temperature controller, time management, and heating features. Although it’s super easy to wash, it also among the Immediate Pot’s best-selling model, which will prepare tasty sushi rice demand for you.
- Consistently great results
- Easy to clean
- Certified with 10 safety mechanisms
- Slow customer service
- Compact size: Great size for small households and side dishes, or anywhere space is limited. Has all the features of the Duo60 in a compact size.
- Replaces up to 7 appliances: combines 7 kitchen appliances in 1 to save you space, including: Pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, saute, yogurt maker, and warmer.
- 14 one touch cooking presets for quicker cooking: Soup/broth, meat/stew, bean/chili, poultry, saute/searing, steam, rice, porridge, steam, slow cook, keep Warm, yogurt, manual, and pressure cook.
- Best-selling model: Monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration to achieve your desired results every time. Prepare dishes up to 70% faster.
- Easy to clean: Fingerprint-resistant stainless steel lid and components and accessories that are dishwasher safe.
Zojirushi Induction Heat Pressure Rice Cooker
Although this induction heating system from Zojirushi isn’t affordable, it feels just like a mule and provides you with a critical weapon for creating the very best sushi conceivable.
In the platinum particles baked to the non-stick coating through complex fuzzy logic and umami and steam-reduction configurations, attention to detail goes throughout.
You will have the ability to cook 5 cups of rice together with the smaller version, and this comes in a streamlined form, perfect for smaller kitchens.
Heating, heating, and reheating are a cinch, and you will have the ability to rustle up just about any rice together with the minimum of fanfare.
- 5-cup model unites capacity for the entire Family with a reasonably small footprint
- Boost consequences with umami setting to steam and boil your rice to get more
- Advanced fuzzy logic satisfies an induction heating system for showstopping rice with practically no effort on your part.
- Eye-wateringly pricey, so not a version for everybody
As you may see, choosing a sushi rice cooker needs one to know and understand the majority of the technical terms included with the unit’s installation. This report lists all of them, and at the end of everything, you must have an easier time choosing the very best sushi rice cookers that meets your description.
Video: How To Cook Sushi Rice & Prepare Sushi Rice Vinegar
Last update on 2020-12-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API