Starting your day with a glass of fruit juice is a great way to go! Instead of choosing a cup of coffee or tea, a glass of fruit juice will give you more energy to make your day full of vitality.
However, choosing fresh fruit is not enough. It would help if you had a powerful assistant that is a juicer. To this issue, you must also have a headache.
There are two types of Juice Extractor Vs Juicer products on the market today. So what is the difference between these two types? Here we will also provide the complete information for you to distinguish these two types.
Juice Extractor Vs Juicer: Juicer
A centrifugal juicer is a machine that’s used to find liquid or juice, usually from citrus fruits. The juicer masticates the veggies or the fruits in this manner that it gives juice.
A typical juicer doesn’t differentiate between puree, coating, and also liquid. It normally mashes the whole fruit to create the juice.
A straightforward citrus juicer does not provide many features such as a juice extractor and is a lot more affordable than the extractor.
Some popular and bought centrifugal juicers for home-usage are clarified below:
Citrus Juicer works like a centrifugal juicer one but is considerably slower in comparison to it. It’s used mainly for citrus fruits. Some favorite citrus fruits utilized to make juice include oranges, lemons, sweet limes, grapefruits, and tangerines.
Citrus juicers have a turning funnel-shaped mind, which can be pushed against the half-cut fruit to have the juice.
- It is an affordable juicer
- Perfect for juicing citrus fruit
- Easy to activate
- No sound is created while juicing
- Easy to assemble and carry
- Easy to wash as they have a small number of detachable parts to clean
- Physical work is needed.
- Waste some juice
- Not suitable for Pomegranate fruits, although it is a citrus fruit
A citrus juicer is available in both manual and electric forms. Manual and electric citrus juicers are written below:
Manual Citrus Juicers
You have to offer mechanical power to find the juice out of the fruit from the manual slow juicers. These kinds of centrifugal juicers are acceptable for regular usage.
- Less costly
- No sound is created
- Easy to clean and activate
- Don’t require electricity to operate.
- Portable as it is light-weight
- It needs more time for preparation.
- It takes a long time to create a small amount of juice.
- It is limited in types.
- Not suitable for making large amounts of juice
Read also: https://blog.freepeople.com/2014/08/6-tips-juicing-home/
Electric Citrus Juicers
It’s a motor at the appliance that helps the juicer twist and crush the fruit once pushed. The flavor may differ within an electric citrus juicer.
- Less energy is lost
- It is available in varied types.
- Suitable for making large amounts of juice
- It needs less time for preparation.
- It takes less time to create large amounts of juice.
- Sound is created while juicing
- Costly compared to typical citrus juicers
See also: Juicer Vs Blender: Which Is Right For You? 
Juicer vs Juice Extractor: Juice Extractor
A juice extractor is a system used to liquid or juice naturally from citrus fruits and veggies. The pure seeds and fruit or vegetable’s outer coating are split in the juice extractor to provide just the elegant juice.
The juice extractor has cutting edges within to slice the veggies or fruits into shreds. It rushes to separate the liquid of the seeds and puree after cutting into bits. There’s another container for collecting the juice together.
The juice extractor is made in such a way that you get only pure juice. Juice extractor provides a more smooth and more elegant beverage in comparison to this juicer.
It’s simpler to earn juice in a juice extractor compared to a juicer. However, the expense of a juice extractor is much more than a regular citrus juicer.
Two sorts of juice extractors are frequently used and bought for home-usage. Both of these almost look alike, but their functioning mechanics are different. They’re Centrifugal Juice Extractor and Masticating Juicers Extractor.
Centrifugal Juice Extractor
Centrifugal Juice Extractor is the most frequently used and bought product. It divides the liquid from the vegetable or fruit extremely fast. It’s a filter for optimizing the juice before passing it into the juice jar. Additionally, it has another container for collecting the wastes.
The Centrifugal Juice Extractor can also be called the speedy juice extractor because of the centrifugal functioning. It moves at a considerable rate of roughly 6,000-14,000 Revolution Per Minute(RPM), which could create a loud sound.
- Cleaning is easy due to its fewer detachable parts.
- It can give you juice even from both hard fruits and vegetables.
- Suitable for those who want to make lots of juice in a short time
- It takes less time for preparation as you don’t need to cut your fruits or vegetables.
- Less costly
- It stands straight, thus creates room for space.
- It makes a loud sound.
- Incapable of creating leafy green juices
- The created juice does not remain fresh for a long period.
- Not suitable for making nut milk
- Due to the high RPM speed, the quality of the juice becomes diluted
Read also: Centrifugal Juicer Vs Cold Press Juicers – Which Is Better? .
Masticating Juice Extractor
A masticating juice extractor mashes the vegetables or fruit with an auger. After crushing, it’s pushed from a filter. The juice produced in the masticating juicer extractor is usually thick, bubbly, and sour to taste.
The Masticating Juicers Extractor can also be called the slow juicers extractor because of the slow juicer functioning mechanism. It moves at a rate of just 80-100 Revolution Per Minute (RPM).
- It produces high-quality juice.
- Suitable for creating leafy green juices
- The juice remains fresh for a long period, unlike the centrifugal juice extractor.
- Suitable for making nut milk and butter
- Can process freezing fruits
- Due to the low speed, the quality of the juice remains the same.
- It needs more space due to its large size
- It takes more time to extract the juice.
- More costly compared to the centrifugal juice extractor
- Hard to clean
- It needs more time for preparation.
Thus, these are a few kinds of masticating juicers and juice extractors, together with their pros and cons. By considering the items mentioned above, you can comprehend the juicer, and juice extractors are different.
Read also: Best Masticating Juicers 2021: Top Brands Review
After reading the article, you can also distinguish between these two, right? So do you know which one is right for your needs?
Here we support the juicer. Masticating juicers are usually centrifugal juicers and are great for citrus fruits. It’s cone-shaped rotating heads that’ll be pushed into half of their fruit to extract the juice. It’s easy to wash since you need to eliminate a few bits.
From another juicer component vs. juice extractor, the juicer may extract juice from the fruits and veggies. It cuts the bit into tiny pieces, then melts / spins at high speed that divides the seeds along with the casing. The last product we infusion is pure vegetable or fruit juice.
Video: INTRO TO JUICING | Juicing Benefits and Tips + 3 YUMMY RECIPES