Fall is a season that tends to be dreaded. It often rhymes with “lower temperatures”, “shorter days” and “bad weather”. Some will even tell you that the change of season inevitably leads to rums and other cold spells.
For our part, we suggest that you forget all about it and take advantage of the new season to learn new cocktail recipes. And to start this discovery, we offer you a classic in Reunion: Rhum Gingembre. Traditionally prepared in “arranged” on the Intense Island, the mixture of rum and this plant native to India gives an original result.
- 1 1/4 oz (38 ml) spiced rum
- 120 ml (4 oz) ginger ale
- 1/2 oz (15 ml) fresh lime juice
- Ice cubes
- Mixing spoon
Directly in the glass
- In a highball glass containing a few ice cubes, add the spiced rum.
- Top with ginger ale.
- Add the fresh lime juice.
- Stir with a mixing spoon.
- Garnish according to your inspiration.