Are you confused by Thermos Foogo Vs Funtainer? Keep reading ARCADIAALES’s post below to help you decide better.
Thermos Foogo Vs Funtainer
Giving you more choices for fun and healthy lunches.
Thermos Australia recently conducted some polls on park food consumption and developed some intriguing outcomes.
Two of those stood out to me:
Almost a quarter 23% of Australian parents think that a few kids do not eat their packed school lunches since it doesn’t stay fresh long.
Nearly half of all Australian parents believe children do not eat their packed school lunch since they forget about it or they would like to play with it instead.
How do you feel about these two outcomes? I understand I would like to send my children with cheese and sushi and lettuce to college, and I understand I do not because I don’t feel comfy using it sitting in college luggage until lunchtime and being chilly. I would not consume warmish sushi or yogurt, not likely to give it to my children.
Yes. Today, children have in the car hungry because they did not like every lunch together with their motives since they “forgot” or were “occupied”. I want to mention that your lunch is on your tote. Eat it today, but I consider this terrible marginally soggy falling about sausage and ham, and the state does not consume it that, throw it in the garbage. Then, I sigh at wasted time, money, and meals.
Thermos delivered me a few products out of their FUNtainer and Foogo range to test out, and I have been running my experiments. Yes, that the FUNtainer containers were well received. I Have sent off pasta, meatballs, a toasted sandwich, and they had been “perfect”, and I was pleased to combine up the lunch regularly.
I have also used the FUNtainer on weekends for following game food and employed it together with my toddler’s breakfast when she’s refusing to eat until we will need to leave. I pop her toast at the FUNtainer, and she moans on the way.
Features of this FUNtainer Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Food Jar:
- Thermos® double-wall vacuum insulation for maximum temperature retention, hot or cold
- Durable stainless steel exterior and interior
- The extra-wide mouth is easy to fill, serve from, and clean
- Cool to touch base with hot foods and sweat-proof with chilly
- Keeps hot food hot for 5 hours
- Keeps cold food cold for 2 hours
- Dishwasher safe
- No BPA, PVC, or phthalates
The Foogo range is made for younger kids. It’s easy to use and nicely designed for small hands. The range also includes smaller meals container and sippy cup design beverage bottles. The Foogo keeps beverages fresh and cold for 12 hours.
Read also: Best Thermos For Kid 2021: Top Brands Review
Features of this Foogo Stainless Steel Drink Bottle with Straw.
- Foogo® Phases™ drinkware features interchangeable components that match all Phases cups.
- Period 3 for kids ages 18m+
- Thermos® double-wall vacuum insulation for maximum cold temperatures retention
- Hygienic push-button lid with pop-up silicone straw is easy to start.
- Kid-proof layout – unbreakable stainless-steel exterior and interior
- Sweat-proof will not leave water rings.
- Dishwasher safe
- Capacity: 12 oz.
- BPA free
If you know that the Thermos brand, you are aware that you’re buying an excellent product when buying from the Foogo and FUNtainer range. Ideal for fresh and safe food and drinks on the move at the Australian weather states. Available at major retailers.
Video: Product Review : Thermos Funtainer vs Foogo Food Jar Video